Chapter 12

Days goes by and Jimin keeps acting really weird around me. Sometimes I could see him staring at me eventhough he is talking to another person. But he is still the same nice Jimin I knew from the day he moved here.

Does he really loves me? It feels so weird after he confessed to me. But I'm glad he doesn't avoid me or anything after that.

Other than Jimin, I started to notice my belongings started to go missing one by one. First it was my bra, then my favorite underwear, continue on with my small notebook, my perfume and now my blue dress... They all gone. Is there a burglar who broke into my house to steal my things? Seriously.. It starting to annoy me.

Taehyung sometimes stays over even when Hoseok is home. He said he wants to watch the house incase someone barges in. But he ended up sleeping as usual.

"How are you ————?" A man's voice startled me from my thoughts and I look up to see Namjoon is smiling at me.

"Joon.. I-I'm good and you?" I answered quietly since we're in the school library.

He takes a seat next to me while putting his books on the table. "I'm good. You're studying?" He eyed to the open book infront of me which I don't even read.

"Yes.. I guess" I smile shyly and my heart started to beat faster the fact that he is sitting next to me.

"You look distracted. You can tell me if there's anything bothering you" Namjoon puts his hand on my hand and softly strokes it with his thumb. Ohmygod. Help me. I could really melt right now.

"Namjoon.. Actually I..." I stopped immediately when I realized I almost blurted out that I like him. So I just stare at him in the eyes and he is now staring at me too.

"You're what?"

I like you. I like you Kim Namjoon. I have this feelings for months now and I just want you to know that I like you.

I love you Kim Namjoon.

"N-nothing.." I quickly look away in embarrassment.

Namjoon shrugs it off and started to study as usual. He loves studying in the library since he said it's hard for him to focus studying in his class because my brother would disturb him along with his other classmates.

But I'm here not to study. I'm here just to relax my mind and think about Jimin.. I can't stop thinking about him.

My phone buzzes and I check it to see who texted me.

"Kitten, I don't like you being too close with that guy"

My hand started to shake and I look next to me to see Namjoon who is still studying hard. Then I look around me but there's only few people here and from my view, me and Namjoon are both surrounded by bookshelves.

"Please stop texting me. You're freaking me out"

Just a few secs later, I got a reply.

"I miss you princess"

The fact it's from private number makes me evenmore scared. I have to get out of here. I excused myself to Namjoon and quickly get out from the library and rush myself to the cafeteria but then I bumped onto someone.

"Watch where you're going—" Before he could curse, he sighed and helps me to get up.

"You're the one who should watch where you're going" I sighed.

"Why are you running like a little kid?" He asked while munching on his potato chips.

"Can I have some?"