Chapter 21

Taehyung's pov.

The polices started looking for Jimin. But he is no longer in his house. The others are still frustrated and we all still don't know where Namjoon is.

They don't know where Namjoon is.

I grab my keys from my pocket and insert it to the keyhole

I grab my keys from my pocket and insert it to the keyhole. Slowly, I open the door and Namjoon is still sitting on the same chair when he was first brought here by my guards.

My father is rich enough to have another house in the woods, a mansion to be exact. He used this place to relax himself along with my mom. But since my mom died, he doesn't want to go here anymore because the memories will only hurt him. So I think this is the best place to hide Namjoon away from them.

————— thought I went to Daegu but oh silly her! I infact follow Namjoon's car from behind and pretended that we met by accident on the road. I fakely asked him to help me to replace one of my tires and that was when my guards knocked him out. Thankfully it all happened in the middle of the night at the highway. No one was around at that time.

And now, they all think the culprit is Jimin. I can't help but to laugh. It's like hitting two birds with one stone. I win. I always win.

For Jimin, I don't know where he went but I think he'll get caught anytime soon.

Namjoon is now looking lifeless than ever. His arms are injured due to me carving her name on them. Day by day, I slowly make cuts on his body, draining his blood evenmore.

I want him to die slowly. There's no fun if I kill him right away. He needs to feel the pain that I felt for all of these times when I heard her mentioned his name. It makes my blood boil but I'm so good in covering up my emotions.

"Wake up" I said as I look at him.

He barely can open his eyes anymore and I know he doesn't have much time any longer.

"WAKE UP!" I shouted as I pull his hair to look up at me.

His mouth is bleeding and his eyes slowly open up to meet mine. Most of his body are now covered with dried blood. I have to make a new one.

"It's time to make a fresh good morning for you, isn't it?" I smirk at him and pull out my knife from my back pocket.

I bring it closer to his face and he seems like he's giving up already.

"Don't give up... afterall, you need to see your precious ——— right?"

"W-why are y-you doing t-this Taehyung?" His weak voice asked.

"Why? Because I love her. But she loves you so I hate you" I stated it in simplest way while smiling innocently at him.

"You're s-sick.. She won't ever l-love you b-back"

I frown at his words. How dare he said that... She loves me. I know she will eventually love me!

"Don't you think you talk too much?" I asked him but he doesn't respond anything to me back.

"Fuck you" Namjoon cursed at me with a glare.

I still smile at him innocently, like the Taehyung he knew before. Innocent, goofy, childish Taehyung...

"GUARDS!" I shouted and a few seconds later, the guards that I hired rush into the room.

"Yes sir?"

"Bring me a needle and a thread. It looks like I have to sew something" I instructed them and they both walk out from the room.

Namjoon's eyes widen in shock as he looks at me. "Y-You won't do it.. T-Taehyung pl-please"

"Too bad.. It's too late"

———————————————

Jimin's pov

"The polices started to look for you but don't worry, I've stated to them that all of the reports that been made are just some misunderstanding. You'll be safe for now" My uncle said over the phone.

"Thank you uncle.." I hang up the phone and sit on the sofa.

My chest still hurts and I know it takes time for me to heal. I know I'll be fine.

Stupid me.

I cut my own chest and suffer from the pain myself. What a fool! I shouldn't let myself lose control again.

—————, how are you? I hope you are okay, my love. It's okay.. I'll come back to meet you again.

But how could she thinks that I killed Namjoon? I don't even have anything to do with Namjoon! Otherwise I'm happy that he's gone from her life now but I don't know anything else!

Wait....

I only have one person in my mind.

Kim Taehyung.

Who else would want to kill Namjoon so bad other than me? It must be him.

I bet he is now laughing over me. I became the suspect that I have to run away from getting arrested meanwhile he is there, by her side, watching everything falls down by his feet.

I'll get you back Taehyung... Just wait for me.

 Just wait for me

——————————————

WHAT A PLOT TWIST! What do you think? 💜