Chapter 5

Your pov.

I've been noticing some weird things when I'm around Jimin. He acts so flirty and nice to me... too nice to be exact. Taehyung seems like he hates Jimin but I don't want to bring up this topic to him because I know he will be asking too many questions and hates Jimin even more.

"WATCH OUT!"

I snapped back to reality and when I did, a basketball hits my head.

Ouch.

"I told you to watch out" Yoongi comes to me while picking up his basketball.

I keep rubbing the side of my head because it seriously hurts. He threw it too hard to my direction.

"Be careful. Watch where you threw your ball at. Don't play basketball if you don't know how to" I said to Yoongi. I'm used to being like this to Yoongi and don't get me wrong, I treat him like my own brother too since he is the closest to my brother.

Then a guy hurriedly runs to Yoongi's side. He is tall and handsome. No other than my own crush. Kim Namjoon.

"I'm sorry ————. I threw that ball" Namjoon bowed his head to me.

"She said don't play if you don't know how to pl——-"

Before Yoongi could finish his words, I quickly cover his mouth with both of my hands.

"I said don't play too much at this time since it's afternoon.. it's too hot" I said with my bright smile and let go of Yoongi.

"What.." Yoongi gives me that disgust look and I shot him a glare.

"It must be hurt right?" Namjoon gently touch my head and strokes it.

I feel like I'm in heaven now.

Wait. I look like I enjoyed it too much.

"I-It's okay Namjoon. I'm okay" I smile at him and he smiles shyly as he takes off his hand from my head.

"What's up?" Jungkook comes at us and looks like he is skipping class.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" Yoongi said to Jungkook and he just shrugs his shoulder. "I hate math"

"Actually my parents aren't home tomorrow night and since it's weekend.. I'm going to have a house party. You guys better come" Jungkook said with a grin.

"Of course we will come. Who else will be there?" Namjoon asked him.

"You guys and the others. Oh and I invited that new student Jimin too. He is so cool and handsome and.... some hot girls" Jungkook gives a sly smirk to us.

I rolled my eyes at him. Jungkook is a rich brat and he have this huge house and it is perfect to have a house party. It must be fun. But I don't really like to go to a party. I can't really seem to have fun in the crowds.

"You're going too right, ————?" Namjoon asked me while staring into my eyes.

What am I suppose to do? Say no?

"Of course I'll be there" I said with a huge smile on my face. Anything for you my king.

"Great! Bring some drinks! Let's get it!" Jungkook dances away and disappear from our sight.

"He can't drink yet.." Yoongi mumbled.

"Well then.. see you there" Namjoon shyly smiles and walks away with the basketball, leaving me with Yoongi.

"You can stop staring now" Yoongi said and I snapped back to reality from staring Namjoon's back.

"Geez... Do Hoseok knows about this?" He asked me and I slowly shake my head.