Chapter 19

Today I go out with Jungkook and Taehyung to look for Namjoon. Still we don't get any results so far. Hoseok doesn't give me any good news either.

Who the hell could kidnapped Namjoon?

The day have been too hot and I decided to go home after sunset since I'm so tired. Taehyung and Jungkook are still out there looking for Namjoon.

They dropped me home and drive away as soon as I got into my house. I wipe my sweat away and as I'm walking pass by the living room, I could see a man's silhouette sitting on the sofa. I froze on my spot while staring at the man.

But I know that figure. I quickly switch on the lights and I see Jimin is sitting there but his hands are covering his face.

"Jimin? I thought you're with Yoongi" I asked him and he takes off his hands from his face.

He looks exhausted and angry.

I don't come anywhere near him since I don't have a good feeling and how does he gets the key to my house?

"————.. You're here." His hoarse voice speaks. He gets up slowly but then he just stands there while staring at me.

"H-how did you get my house key?"

He stares at me and then his hand reaches into his pocket and takes out the key. "This?"

My heart started to beat faster than ever. I feel so uncomfortable right now and the way he looks at me makes everything even worse.

"I'm sorry, last night when we all gathered here, I took the wrong key. I thought it was mine but it turned out to be your spare keys. Silly me" He chuckled and walks slowly toward me.

Without my knowing, I slowly back away from him and he seems to notice that. He stops walking and raised his eyebrows at me while tilting his head.

"Why are you backing away ————?"

I don't answer him. My legs feel wobbly and I don't even know what to do. I want Taehyung to be here to protect me like he always did. I'm scared.

Jimin keeps walking slowly towards me and I keep backing away until my back hits the hard wall behind me. I feel like my heart is going to fall out anytime soon.

Jimin smirks at me and he looks more intimidating than ever.

"It's yours. Take it" He shows the key infront of my face.

My hand shakingly reaches out to take it from him. As I grab the key, he quickly holds my wrist and pins me against the wall harshly.

"JIMIN!" I screamed in shock but his grips just get evenmore tighter.

"Are you scared of me?" He stares into my eyes but I just look away and remain silent.

"I'm asking you a question" He growled under his breath as his lips is brushing against my ear.

"N-no" I shiver under him and that makes him chuckling like a mad man.

"I love you ———. More than Namjoon did" Jimin whispered into my ears which giving me goosebumps.

His hand runs slowly from my wrist to my waist. He then looks at me in the eyes, "Can you just stop playing around and be mine? Hm?"

Jimin looks evenmore intimidating right now and I am not able to utter any words. I'm too afraid of him. Too afraid of what he might do to me.

Someone please... Help me.

"Answer me."

I quickly look away from him. I can't even struggle since my body is too exhausted and he's been hurting my other wrist so much.

"I SAID ANSWER ME!" He ripped my shoulder as he shouted at me.

I let out a gasp when the cloth that he ripped exposed my chest. He gives me a sly smirk as he finally rips the piece of my clothes off, exposing half of my top.

Jimin then brings the cloth that is in his hand into his face. He closes his eyes as he inhales my cloth.

"Hmmm... Sweet"

He slowly opens his eyes and throws away my cloth. "Don't cry kitten.." His thumb started to wipe the tears that roll down to my cheek.

I am now so terrified that I can't even move or say anything.

"My kitten smells so sweet.." Jimin started to plant kisses on my cheeks to neck.

"I bet my kitten tastes even sweeter too" I can feel him smirking against my skin. I quickly push him off from me with all of my left energy in me.

Kitten? What?

It's him?

"YOU!" I pointed my finger at him and he cockingly raised his eyebrow at me.

"Y-YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SENT ME THOSE CREEPY TEXTS. A-AREN'T Y-YOU?"

Jimin again lets out another chuckle as if I amuse him.

"You just realized it? I'm such a sweet guy. Aren't I?" He pressed against my body as he continues to kiss and suck my neck.

"STOP IT! PLEASE STOP!" I keep struggling under him but it doesn't really affect him.

But suddenly he pulls away and gently holds my face to look at him.
"I think you do remember the night I gave you hickeys right?"

My blurry eyes stared at him in disbelief. It was all him.

"You're such a sick bastard!" I push his chest away but he quickly caught my hands and pins it against the wall again. Somehow his few upper buttons got off and I could see a dark red liquid on his chest.

I look at it carefully and I noticed it's like a dry blood.

At that moment, I stop struggling.

"D-Did you kill Namjoon?"

Jimin widen his eyes at me but then he laughs loudly. "What makes you think like that?"

I feel anger boiling inside of me and I kick him hardly on his balls. He falls onto the floor and as he fall, a medium sized knife fell out from his pocket.

What the fuck.

Without any moment longer, I run away from him but as I was about to go upstairs, he managed to catch me from the back.

He covers my mouth using his hand and his other hand is holding a knife that is now pointing at me.

"You know what? Your behavior towards me makes me want to kill him evenmore. But don't you dare telling anyone about this or else someone else is going to get hurt too" Jimin brings his knife to my cleavage and he softly kisses my neck.

"So can you keep our little secret?"

I nodded slowly and he slowly lets go of me. I fall onto the ground because I get so dizzy after all the things that happened to me. I have no energy left.

I just want Taehyung to be here. He is right about Jimin.

I barely can keep my eyes open and just like that, I fainted.

—————————————

KEEP VOTING YALLS I LOVE YOU GUYS
But, between these two yandere, who do you choose? Jimin or Taehyung?