Chapter 37

Taehyung's pov

It's been a few days that I've return back to my house with my father. Sadly we are no longer live around the same neighbourhood as ——— and Hoseok's. I can't visit them anymore.

We live in Busan now and it is so far from where they are. My father hired two maids to look after me since I still need medication and incase I run away from house.

I want to get out from here.

I want to see her.

I exhaled a deep sigh as I look outside the window. I miss her so much.

I startled when I feel a warm hand taps my shoulder from behind.

"You scared me dad" I sighed.

"I'm sorry" he said as he takes a seat near the coffee table.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked.

"I... I thought I'd get better after I got out but.." I stare at him in the eyes.

"I think I got worse"

"Taehyung, you still need time. Forget about everything that had happened. Forget her."

"What if I can't dad? I.. I love her. You don't get it" I sighed and sit on the couch.

"You need to know if the feeling isn't mutual, it is not love, my son. It's only your obsession" He said as he looks at me with a sorry look.

Obsession?

Maybe I am obsessed with her. But.. I'm sure she will love me too. Someday... one day... she will.

———————————

Hoseok's pov.

I get out from the house along with Yoongi to visit Taehyung at the asylum. I know he's bad but he was my friend afterall.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung" Yoongi said to the nurse.

"Taehyung? He went home with his father about three days ago" The nurse stated.

"H-he went home?" I asked in concern.

"Yes. But as far as I know, their house is located in Busan"

I look at Yoongi and he gives me a concern look too.

"Why did you let him go? He still needs treatment" Yoongi asked.

"His father insisted to treat him at home and futhermore, the nurses here are scared to treat him since he always ended up hurting them"

My heart feels like it sinks down to my stomach after I heard about it. I quickly get out to take a fresh air as I keep thinking about the worst scenarios that might happen in the future.

"Hoseok" Yoongi holds my shoulder to make me look at him.

"Are you okay?"

I shake my head as a no. "He'll come back. I know it.. He wouldn't stop just like that"

"I sense that too. Should we tell her about this?" Yoongi asked me.

"I don't want her to live in fear. Maybe we should let the others know and not her. Just so we can protect her together"

Yoongi nodded his head and after that we both get into the car and drive off from there.

——————————————

Jimin's pov

"WHAT?!" I yelled but Jungkook quickly covers my mouth with his hand.

"Sshhh!" Jin signaled me to stay quiet and I nodded. After that Jungkook lets go of his hand from me.

"We should beware and always be by her side now" Yoongi said while sipping on his coffee.

"This is not good.. Plus, she got a baby now. He should just leave her alone" Jungkook said with a pout.

"She should not know about this. Imagine how terrified she'll be." Jin stated with a sigh.

"We can never leave her alone, no matter what. I don't want anyone to get hurt ever again" Hoseok said.

"As long as I'm here, I wouldn't let anyone touch her. Especially him." I said with a dark expression.

As we are in a concern situation, a girl's voice startled us.

"You guys are here? At this hour?" She asked while rubbing her eyes.

I get up from my seat and stroke her hair. "Go back to sleep hm?"

"No.. wait. Why is everyone here?"

"We were just..." Jungkook butted in but he couldn't finish his sentence.

"We were about to ask Jimin out for a drink. But you're awake so I guess we'll leave Jimin here" Yoongi stated with a poker face.

She looks at me with a chuckle, "You can go if you want to. I don't mind.  I'll be fine with Jihyung here"

"N-No! I can't go out tonight. I have a headache."

"Yeah Jimin already said he's having a headache so let's go home guys" Jin said and they all get up from their seats.

"See you tomorrow" Hoseok ruffles her hair as he walks out from the house, followed by others.

After they all left, I sighed of relief.

"Let's go back to bed" I said as I pull her to come with me.

"You don't look good Jimin. Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm okay.." I smile at her as we're heading back to our bedroom.

I promise you, that I won't let him get close to you again. I'm here for you. I'm here to protect you.

Your safety and Jihyung's safety is my top priority now. Don't worry about me.

———————————————

Sorry for the late update. I'm quite busy.
Do VOTE AND COMMENT LOVES 💜💜💜💜