Chapter 33

Taehyung's pov.

"C'mon.. You need to eat. Or do you want me to feed you?" I asked her, sitting next to her in the dining room. She remains silent and she doesn't even look at me.

I grab the fork and stab it into one piece of the grilled meat, then I place it right infront of her mouth.

"Open your mouth princess. I want you to be healthy" I said with a smile.

She backs away and looks down to the ground.

I put the fork down and lean back against my chair. Watching her being like this makes me so annoyed. She didn't say anything to me since this morning and now she doesn't even want to eat.

"Are you really going to be like this forever?" My voice lowered down as I asked her.

She lets out a sigh but still, no response.

I stand up from my seat, then I take a step closer to her. I stopped behind her chair and firmly placed my hand on her shoulder. I bend down a little just so my face reached her shoulder.

"If you keep being like this, I should give you a punishment, princess" I whispered into her ear. She froze as I said that and finally she looks at me.

"I don't even know you anymore" She gritted her teeth.

"You never did" I smirk at her and stand back, inserting my hand into my pocket.

"So be a good girl and eat your meal, or you'll face a punishment from me"

"What will you do to me huh?"

"It will hurt you a little but then you'll feel good.. and absolutely a full pleasure for me" I answered.

She looks back to the meal infront of her as she lets out another heavy sigh.

I walk over to the door and placed my hand over my guard's shoulder, "Make sure she eats or else, report it to me" I instructed then I walk away from there.

As I enter my living room, my other guard comes rushing toward me.

"We lost track of Jimin, sir." He said while panting.

I gritted my teeth and without any warning, I throw a punch at him.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU SHOULD GET HIM AND BRINGS HIM TO ME! NOW THAT HE MUST HAVE ESCAPED!" I yelled at him, my voice becomes huskier and even louder.

"I-I'm sorry s-sir. He isn't in his house. We've tried our best to find him" He keeps bowing at me.

"I DON'T WANNA KNOW ANYTHING ELSE! KEEP LOOKING FOR HIM" I slammed my hand to the table.

—————————————

Hoseok's pov.

It's been weeks. I don't know what to do anymore. Is she still alive? Is she dead? I don't even know...

I look into the mirror and see my huge dark circles around my eyes. I've been losing sleep, my friends all are.

We searched everywhere but still.. We couldn't track her down.

I walk over to my fridge and I see Jin is sitting on the counter while drinking a glass of juice. His eyes are glued to the floor, I can't even read his expression since he looks dull right now.

"Let's have lunch later together. We both look sick as if we can die any moment now" I said as I open the fridge.

Jin gets down from the counter and placed his drink on the table.

"We will find her. We will" He said to me.

I give him a faint smile and when I was about to reply him, suddenly we heard someone banging on my front door.

"Hyung! Hyung! Please open up!"

Wait.. I recognize that voice. Me and Jin run toward the front door and open it without any second thoughts.

My eyes widen in shock as I point at him.

"J-Jimin?"

"H-Hoseok hyung.. I'm sorry I disappeared. But I was scared since people started to suspect me so.. I ran away. I'm sorry" He bowed his head so many times as he keeps apologizing.

"Forget it. We don't even have any proof to prove that it was you. Yoongi said it's Taehyung who did it. We got evidences of him" Jin said to him.

"Hyung, I know where she is" he looks at both of us.

I feel like my heart stops beating for a moment after he said that. He looks concern and exhausted too. Should I even trust this guy?

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"I was out of town and I caught one of his guards called him, he is looking for me now. But when his guard was about to leave, I decided to follow him quietly so I could know where she is. Turned out they live inside the woods. Please believe me hyung." He pleaded with his teary eyes.

Me and Jin quickly take our jacket and follow Jimin to where he said Taehyung's mansion is.

I don't care if Jimin is lying to me or not. I just want to save my sister. That's all.

——————————————

DO VOTE AND COMMENT LOVES

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜