Chapter 40

I wipe my tears and lie down on my bed. But then I remember about Jihyung. I must check up on him before I go to sleep. I quickly get out and found nobody is upstairs with me. I see Jimin just got down and I hurry to Jihyung's room.

In my horror, I see a stranger holding my baby in his arms. Then he turns around when he heard me enter the room.

"It's been awhile. Isn't it?" He grins then he takes off the hoodie.

I gasp when I now clearly see it's Taehyung infront of me, holding my baby. He got this dry sticky blood on his hands and on his neck. His white shirt underneath the black hoodie is smeared with blood too. It makes me even terrified than ever.

"Don't scream and close the door behind you and lock it." Taehyung instructed as he pulls out a blade from the back of his pocket.

For the sake of my baby, I close the door and lock it behind me.

"P-please put down m-my baby" I tried to hold in my cries.

"It's my baby too. I mean.. Look at him.. Sleeping soundly in his father's arms" He said as he looks at Jihyung.

"T-taehyung... P-please d-don't hurt him.."

Taehyung looks back at me and smirks. "What is his name?"

"Jihyung.."

"Jihyung? Father is here" He said as he stares the baby.

As he is staring at Jihyung who is still asleep, I slowly walk over to him to grab the blade off from his hand. But when I'm about to reach him, he looks back at me.

"I see what you are trying to do" He said then he slowly puts Jihyung back into his crib.

I'm standing so close to Taehyung that now I can see that he is drenched in blood. I look at him in horror.

"Why princess? Are you scared?" He asked while getting even closer to me.

"Don't be.. I didn't do anything" He strokes my hair and suddenly he yanks me toward him and he started to kiss me roughly.

I push him away and he pulls out from the kiss, his glare shots me in the eyes as he whispers how much he misses me.

"L-let go o-of me" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Let's run away from here.. with Jihyung. We can start over a new life together" He said as he brings his blade to my shoulder, lingering around it.

"Never" I said with full of hatred.

With that, he glares at me and makes a cut on my shoulder with his blade. I let out a scream and it makes Jihyung awake from his sleep and he started to cry out loud when he sees me with a man he never seen infront of him.

I heard footsteps rushing upstairs and I heard them banging on the door to get in.

The door flung open and I could see Jungkook just kicked it so hard to get it open and they rush inside as they see me with Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly pulls me to him and as my back hits his chest, he brings the blade infront of my neck.

"IF ANY OF YOU GUYS MOVE ANOTHER STEP, I'LL KILL HER" Taehyung started to scream at them.

I see their terrified expression and not knowing what to do but then I just realized Jin isn't here.

"T-Taehyung pl-please let m-me go" I started to beg to him.

"Only if you're coming with me princess" He smirks.

"FUCK YOU TAEHYUNG! I REGRETTED THE DAY I DIDN'T KILL YOU!" Jimin yelled on top of his lungs.

"Taehyung, calm down and put the blade down" Hoseok calmly asked him.

But he couldn't calm down. The situation is getting evenmore intensed plus with Jihyung's crying.

Taehyung groans and points the blade to them.

"CAN THIS BABY SHUT THE HELL UP?! HE'S MAKING ME LOSING MY TEMPER!" Taehyung shouted.

I see Jungkook is slowly moving forward near the walls without Taehyung's knowing since Taehyung is focus on Hoseok and Jimin right now.

"Pa... pa..." Jihyung keeps screaming while crying. He wants Jimin to console him as Jihyung's eyes are staring at me.

"FUCK!" Taehyung turns around to Jihyung.

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE PUNK?"

"TAEHYUNG STOP! PLEASE HE'S STILL A BABY" I said while crying.

"PLEASE HAVE SOME HUMANITY TAEHYUNG! HE IS STILL A BABY" Yoongi yelled at him.

While Taehyung is distracted as he stares at Jihyung, I caught in the corner of my eyes, Jin is sliding in through the broken window and Taehyung didn't see him since Jin is behind him.

In a blink of an eye, Jin hits his head with a baseball bat. After that, Jungkook quickly lunges toward Taehyung and he dropped his blade.

I take that moment to grab Jihyung and get out from there to call the police.

Jimin's pov.

"Follow her and take care of her and Jihyung" I said to Yoongi and he quickly runs after her.

I see Taehyung groaning in pain but when he tries to get up, all of them starting to attack him including me but Taehyung grows stronger than ever. He knocked out Hoseok and Jin after he hit their head so strong that Jin's head is bleeding now. Suddenly he takes out a gun from his pocket and points to me and Jungkook.

"If any of you bitches move... I'll kill you. I have no regrets now since I just killed my own father along with my maids. I'll kill everyone who gets in my way" He chuckled.

Jungkook tries to get to him but Taehyung caught him and pulls the trigger. But when he started to point the gun to Jungkook, I quickly run to him and hold his hand that is holding a gun.

I am struggling to get the gun from his hand and he is struggling to push me away. The gun is now facing down but then I could feel the cold hard metal getting pressed on my stomach.

And at that very moment, a loud gunshot is heard through the house. I feel a wet sticky liquid on my stomach as I look at him with a horror look on my face.

——————————————

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
Do vote and comment loves 💜💜💜💜💜