Chapter 35

Jimin's pov

Everything feels so blurry. Jin's screams, Taehyung's curses... It makes me panic and I can't get into my right state of mind.

And just like that, I shot him.

A loud gunshot was heard through the mansion.

But I didn't kill him.

I just shot his arm, Jin is looking evenmore worried now. Afterall, he used to be his friend.

"What did you do?" Hoseok's voice asked from my back. I turned around and see my precious girl in his arms.

"He shot his arm but he's still breathing so it'll be okay.. I guess" Jin said.

I keep staring at her face and without my knowing, my tears fall from my eyes.

"She'll be fine Jimin. We need to hurry to the hospital" Hoseok said.

When we go downstairs, we are stopped by his guards who just arrived.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN ESCAPE ME BASTARDS?" Taehyung yelled from upstairs.

We are outnumbered and looking at the twisted Taehyung's face right now makes me even think that this is the end.

"He'll kill us.." Jin said nervously to me.

"You didn't let me kill him before"

"It wasn't right either!" Jin replied.

One of the guards takes out a gun from his pocket and points it to me.

"Kill him" Taehyung instructed with a laugh.

C'mon... Where are you....

I heard the sound of him pulling the trigger, and now ready to shoot me anytime makes my heart beating fast as if it's going to fall out soon.

Maybe this is the end?

But.. he'll have her.

Fate, please be on my side.

I close my eyes, ready for anything to happen.

But suddenly I heard a loud crash,

"POLICE! PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN AND HANDS UP!"

That's my uncle's voice.

I open my eyes and see alot of polices surrounding the place. They all caught the guards and I could see Taehyung is trying to run away but my uncle rushed upstairs and manage to caught him.

"NOO! LET GO OF ME!" Taehyung struggled while getting handcuffed then my uncle brings him down.

Taehyung walks passed by us with a glare on his eyes.

"You think you've won? Huh?!" He yelled at me but my uncle proceeds to drag him away to the police car.