Chapter 38

Taehyung's pov.

I approach my dad who is lying on the bed. He looks a little pale but I know he's going to be alright.

"It's getting dark soon. Have you take your medicines?" He asked me.

"Nevermind about me. How do you feel?"

He coughs and gives me a small smile, "I'm fine. It's just a little cold"

I sigh and give him a cup of warm camomile tea. "It'll helps" I said.

He takes the cup from me and slowly sips it. After he is done, I take the cup from him and tuck him to bed.

"You should rest dad" I kiss his forehead and leave the room.

After I got out, I smirk by myself. I know he'll be sleeping for hours now since I just put in sleeping drugs into his tea.

Well not only him.. my maids too.

Now I can finally roam free even for a night. I quickly grab my jacket and run outside the house.

I take a taxi to the nearest train station and I buy a ticket to go to Seoul. Back to her house.

I just want to see her.. I miss her so much.

————————————

After a few hours, I finally arrived infront of her house. I hide myself in the bushes as my eyes look through her house and I can see Hoseok just returned home.

Wait... She usually greets him whenever he's back but I couldn't see her there.

She's not here?

I see Hoseok comes into the house and closes the door back. My hand curled into a fist, trying to hold in my anger. I came this far and what did I get? I can't even see a glimpse of her.

I wanted to get out from the bushes until I heard some voices that seem familiar to me so I keep hiding.

"Jihyung is so cute! I hope I can be a good uncle for him. I already miss him and it's only been a few days!"

Who the fuck is Jihyung?

I squinted my eyes and I see Jungkook and Yoongi are walking toward Hoseok's house.

"Yeah right.. We're going to her house after this anyways" Yoongi said lazily.

A smile grows on my face as I heard that. I keep watching them going into the house and after like 15 minutes, they go out again.

"Where do you park your car again?" Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"Over there. C'mon"

My eyes keep following them until they've arrived back to their car. After they left, I quickly get out from the bushes and look around to find any vehicles I can take to follow them.

But my oh my.. Luck is really on my side. I see a taxi slowly drives towards me and I quickly stop it.

"Follow that black car" I said to the taxi driver and he followed my instructions.

Dear princess... Finally I can get to you once again.

 Finally I can get to you once again