Chapter 25

WARNING : RAPE SCENE AHEAD.

—————————————

I keep kicking him off but it's no use. I get evenmore panic when his hand is trying to unzip my pants.

"MMMHHHH!!" I keep crying, hoping he would stop.

He then looks at me and rips off the tape from my lips.

"PLEASE STOP IT!" I scream as loud as I can.

"Ssshh.. I know you like it" He leans closer to my face and I quickly look away from him. I never felt so exposed like this in my life.

"G-get away f-from me.."

He lets out a dark chuckle and I could feel his lips pressing against my ear. "Only if I can make you scream my name tonight"

His lips brush against my jawline and stops when he's about to reach my lips.

He cups my face and forces me to look at him. I see him smirking at me and suddenly he pressed his lips on mine. I keep my mouth shut, not giving him what he wants. He growled under his breath as his hand squeezes my boob.

"Aaahhmmhh.." I let out a small moan only to let his tongue slids into my mouth. His tongue skillfully explores my wet cavern as he keeps kissing me hungrily.

He then pulls away and making his way down to my hips.

"NO! D-DON'T! P-please..." I keep begging him but he continues to take off my pants and throws it away, leaving me only in my panties.

He then takes off my panties and places himself in between my legs.

"I've been waiting for this" Jimin smirks and bends down to my hips.

Suddenly I feel his wet tongue starting to roam around my clit. I tried to close my legs but only to get him spreads them even wider.

"S-stop..." I squirm under his touch but then I feel him inserting his tongue inside me.

He begins to suck my pussy with his plump lips. I bit my lips, trying to hold in my moans. I don't want to give in to him.

"Still won't give in kitten?" He asked me.

I don't answer him and out of sudden I feel him inserting his two fingers into me.

"Mmmhh..." I keep biting my lips, trying so hard to not let out a single moan.

Jimin started to pump his fingers in and out from me while still sucking on it. I arch my back as I'm getting such hot sensation allover my body.

I can't hold it anymore... I'm near my climax...

"JIMIN! AAAHHHHhh" I accidently release a loud moan as I cum.

I snap back to reality when I realize what I just did. Ohmygod.. That shouldn't happened.

Jimin gets back up and starts to unbutton his shirt then he takes it off. I can't even fight anymore, my legs still feel wobbly due to him eating me out. He then proceeds to unbuckle his pants but then he comes closer to my face.

Jimin takes something small out from his pants and when I look at what it is, it looks like a key. He unchains one of my hands while the other one is still chained. I use my hand to push him off me but it's no use. I have no energy left.

He takes my hand and brings it closer to his chest. "These are all yours..." Jimin softly said as he slowly takes my hand lower to his abs.

"Please l-let me go.. S-Stop.. please" I keep crying, trying to pull back my hand only to get him holding it even tighter.

"I'm all yours kitten" He smirks at me as he takes my hand even lower to his bulge.

"I want you to touch me too" He then pouted.

I feel my hand touching his growing hard boner. He continues to rub my hand on his clothed dick.

"Aahhh ————..." He moans as he throws his head back in pleasure.

"YOU'RE SICK!" I screamed at him.

Jimin looks at me deadly in the eyes then he chains my hand back to the headboard.

"You're all mine. Don't you get it?" His voice lowered down.

"I. Will. Never. Be. Yours." I said it one by one to him.

His deadly glare at me suddenly changes into a laughter. "Oh kitten, you're funny.. Stop making jokes"

What? Wow that just proved how sick he is.

"Anyways... are you a virgin?" He asked as he pulls down his pants, revealing his thick dick standing infront of me.

I quickly look away from him. Not wanting to see his face nor his junk.

"I take that as a virgin" Jimin said and without warning, he started to thrust into me.

"Aaahhhh!" I moaned not in pleasure but in pain. It hurts so much and he doesn't even adjusts his size into me.

He keeps pounding into me again and again. I can only tightly hold the chain to control my body from his rough thrusts. My tears won't stop flowing out as it really hurts me alot.

I could feel a heavy liquid coming out from my pussy and I don't even want to know what it is.

"Fuck! You're such a tight virgin.. Look at these sweet fresh virginity blood of yours" Jimin chuckled.

"S-stop! Aahhh.. I-It h-hurts!"

"Aaahhh.. I'm going to cum" He groans while thrusting into me even faster.

My body is shaking and I've reached my climax. I could feel him bursting his seeds into me and he just stayed like that for awhile before he takes his dick out from me.

I've never feel this exhausted in my life ever. Only our heavy pants are heard in this room.

Jimin takes the blanket and cover my body with it then he unchains both of my hands.

"You feel so amazing kitten.. Remember, this is only just a start. We can do alot more than that" He smirks and he kisses my forehead.

Jimin wears his clothes back and he gets out from the room, not forgetting to lock it back.

While I'm still lying helplessly on the bed. He just took my virginity just like that... He raped me.

Jimin just raped me.

I keep crying by myself. My womanhood is still hurts and my body feels like it's going to break anytime soon.

Hoseok.. where are you? I'm scared please save me....

———————————————

That's not cool Jimin smh.
Don't forget to vote and comment 💜