Chapter 17

I get up to my phone ringing and when I check the caller ID, it's Taehyung. I pick it up and his hoarse voice greets me.

He said that he is sick and he needs some company so I quickly clean myself up and hurry to his house. It's easy since our houses are only few blocks away.

As I arrive at his house, I ring the door bell and Taehyung opens the door while covering himself with a smal blanket. He looks pale and his nose is slightly red.

"Tae! Are you okay?" The back of my hand touches his forehead and it's burning.

"I'll be okay" He smiles at me and he lets me inside as he closes the door.

I'm used to his house so I get to the kitchen to make him a warm honey tea to drink. After I made it, I bring it to him who is in the living room, curling like a baby on his sofa.

His dad is always busy with his works so Taehyung is lonely most of the time.

"You should take care of your health" I stroke his hair softly and he nodded his head. His eyes looks up to me and his hand slowly reaches out to hold my hand.

He brings my hand to his chest and hold it tightly. "Stay here"

"I-I will.." I said as I take a seat next to him and he lies his head on my lap.

I keep stroking his hair, I see his eyes are closed but I could sense he's not asleep yet.

Few mins passed and he suddenly called out my name softly. I hum in reply.

"Why do you love Namjoon over me?"

His question makes me stop stroking his hair and I just can't seem to answer it. He then gets up and looks at me. I could tell the sadness in his eyes.

"Why him? I'm the one who always been here for you from the start"

"Tae.. Please don't do this. You know I've liked him since the beginning so please.. You know I love you too Tae" I hold his face gently and he nodded his head while licking his lips.

"It makes me wanna kill him for that.." His eyes glared at me. "He gets to have you in his arms.. not me"

I take my hand back slowly but he manages to catch my hand and he holds it so tight that he's hurting my wrist.

"Let go of me! Tae you're hurting me!" I struggled to get away from his grip but he finally lets go of me.

His expression looks blank. As if he doesn't have emotion. He just stares at me like a stranger.

But then Taehyung apologizes for his act and he continues to lie on my lap and feeling a bit shocked, I keep stroking his hair. Right now, I just can't seem to believe in him anymore.

I don't recognize this Taehyung. He changed.

Maybe it's the best if I just stay away from him.

—————————————————

Jimin's pov

I smile while closing the door. My uncle just came over and give me some clothes that he bought for me.

I bring all the shopping bags into my room. Then I lie on my bed while staring onto the ceiling above me.

I feel so lonely.

My head feels so dizzy and I slowly close my eyes. But I hate it everytime I does that, the blurry vision of my past started to haunt me. I can't forget it no matter what I did.

I know why my dad hates me so much... it's because I'm not his biological son. My mom had an affair with my uncle.

I'm their child.

Oh wait.. it's not an affair. My mom once cried to me because she got pregnant again and it's my uncle's child too. That time, she was so scared to tell anyone so she cried to me.

What's more shocking is that when she told me that my father is actually my uncle. She can't even tell about this to my father because my uncle threatened to kill him if she does that. She loves my father so much but it's a toxic relationship. My uncle been raping her behind my father's back but at that moment, I don't hate my uncle because he's the only one who cares for me. Not my father.

My uncle is the one who's been there for me up until now.

"YOU WHORE!" My father spits to my mom as he started to choke her.

"FATHER PLEASE! STOP IT! DON'T DO THIS" I keep screaming while crying, trying to get him off from her but he lets her go to throw me away.

He keeps kicking my bruised body but my mom jumps behind his back while pulling his hair. "YOU FUCKING INSANE! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!" My mom yelled at him.

He slammed his back against the wall, making my mom fell from his back. Then he started to kick her stomach. I could see the blood is flowing down through her thighs.

"FATHER PLEASE STOP IT! PLEASE! MOM IS PREGNANT!" I keep begging to him but he throws a punch at me.

My vision started to become blurry but then I noticed my mom doesn't even make anymore movement. He stopped what he did and panic started to rush in.

"Y-you killed her... H-how could y-you..." I stare at him in disbelief. He looked at me with his eyes widen.

"Shut the fuck up! This is all happened because of you!"

"YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED MY MOM!" I lunged toward him but he grabs my collar and give me another punch on my face.

I'm just too angry right now. He killed my mom and blamed it all on me.

At that moment, I see a pitchfork beside of the fireplace. Without anymore thoughts, I grab it and stab the pitchfork from his back. He groaned in pain and fall onto the floor.

I take out the pitchfork from his back and continuously stabbing him again and again. I don't even care how dirty my shirt is right now from his blood. All I need to do is just to get rid of him.

He's a monster.

He should die.

"JIMIN"

I stopped stabbing and looked from my side, my uncle is standing there with a horror look on his face.

My teary eyes looked at my father's dead body under me and I finally throw away the pitchfork.

"I-I didn't mean to... H-he killed mom!" I started to cry out loud and my uncle hurried to me and hug me tightly.

He consoled me. He said that it's not my fault and he said he'll takes care of everything.

Maybe it sounds easy for him since he's the head officer afterall. He knows the other bad cops who would help him to get rid of everything.

Tears started to roll down to my cheeks and I open my eyes back.

It was an accident. It wasn't my fault.

——————————————

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!
DO VOTE AND COMMENT