Chapter 31

Your pov

After he left, I walk back to the kitchen to turn off the lights. Then I walk to the dining room and suddenly I hear a loud crash. My heart stops for a moment but I gather my courage to get to where the crash came from.

"UGH!" The deep voice of a guy startled me.

He just broke the window in the living room with a wood from outside. I stare at him and he finally realized that I'm here.

"Tae?" I looked at him with a puzzled look.

He throws the wood away then he steps into the house. His expression is filled with concern and happiness, "————! I've finally found you! Are you okay? Tell me he didn't do anything bad at you, right?" Taehyung asked while checking out every part of my body.

"Y-yes. I'm fine Tae" I am still in dazed on what's happening.

"Okay let's take you home now. Your brother and the others are worried sick about you! Let's go before he comes back!" He grabs my hand and pulls me to come with him.

"Wait Tae!" I pull him back, earning a weird look from him.

"Jimin isn't what you think he is" I stated while looking at him.

"What? Did you hear yourself? He drugged you, kidnapped you and I don't even know what happened to you for the past few days.." Taehyung said, his tone is slightly even more deeper than usual.

"————, look at me." He gently holds my face to look up to him. "We've been looking for you everywhere. Hoseok hyung has been looking so lifeless since you've gone. Jimin did all of these bad things.. Please, just come home with me"

My mind started to think about my brother. I miss him so much. The others too... They must be so worry for all of these times!

I nodded my head at Taehyung and he takes me away from there. We walk for awhile until we reached his car in the woods. After that, he drives off from there.

I'm sorry Jimin. I need to see my family too.

—————————————

Jimin's pov

After I went to my uncle's place. I return back to the house to meet my kitten back.

But as I arrived back, my heart stopped when I see the window is already crashed. I step out from the car, hoping that she's still inside.

"————?" I screamed out her name as I get into the house.

No response.

Panic started to rush allover my body and I quickly run upstairs to get her. I barged into our room, but there's no one there. I also checked the other rooms... She's not here.

"FUCK!" I screamed as I slammed my hand on the table.

I rush back downstairs and walk over to the crashed window.

When I stare at the surroundings, I knew she didn't do this since the window glass is very thick. Even a chair couldn't break it. I look outside from the window and spot a large wood not far from it.

Someone crashed it.

Someone found her and took her away...

I grab my phone and quickly call my uncle.

"Yes Jimin?"

"Someone just took her away.. I'm scared if she ever reports about me to the polices!"

"Whoa there.. Calm down Jimin. You know I will take care of everything. If there any reports about you come in, I'll know. But for now, don't panic"

"Y-yes uncle.."

My uncle asked me to stay here until he got any information of who took her. If it's her brother or her friends... Then I'll be ruined.

But what if it's Taehyung?

————————————————

Your pov

After about two hours of a car ride with Taehyung, I noticed we are in somewhere far away from the city too. My heart starts to feel uneasy.

"This isn't the way back to my house.."

"This is it. I know my way" Taehyung replied shortly, eyes are still focused on the road ahead of him.

Later on, we arrived in an old mansion, there's nothing around this mansion except big trees and an abandoned lake.

"W-where are we.."

"Our home" Taehyung smirks at me then he gets out from the car. He then pulls me out and drags me into the mansion.

"What are you doing Taehyung?!" I yelled at him who is still holding my wrist tightly.

He takes me into a room and throws me inside then he locks the door. He is standing by the door, blocking my only way out. His eyes are dark and mysterious. The creepy grin that he has on his face terrifies me. He keeps walking slowly to me step by step. Making me backaway until I hit the cold hard wall.

"Finally... I have you. Just for me.. Only me" He muttered by himself, his eyes are still glued on mine.

"You... I thought you're really are my bestfriend. But you betrayed me"

Taehyung laughs after I said that. He placed both of his hands on the wall, trapping me.

"That's all am I to you? Bestfriend? I love you more than anything ————. I did everything for you but why are you so blind to see that?" He looks into my eyes as he said that.

"You're the one I should avoid of instead of Jimin" I gritted my teeth while controlling my anger.

"Oh princess... Jimin is nothing compared to me" He runs his index finger from my forehead down to my jawline.

Then Taehyung's hand goes lower to my neck. He wraps his big hand around my neck and gently squeezes it, choking me yet still letting me breathe.

"Jimin wouldn't kill Namjoon for you. I did"

I widen my eyes when he said that. Jimin wasn't lying to me. It was all Taehyung. He's the monster that I should get rid of!

My eyes begin to get teary, knowing my own "bestfriend" killed my boyfriend. His own friend... I thought I knew him enough. I thought he's the bestie I've could ever asked for.

I was wrong....

I'm dead wrong.

——————————————

Two chapters in a day for my apologies for the late update.
DO VOTE AND COMMENT LOVES! 💜