Chapter 22

I hurry back to my house when Hoseok calls me. He doesn't sounds good. I just hope everything is fine.

When I arrived there, all of them are in the living room, staring onto the ground. Their expressions are filled with confusion, sadness and anger...

"What happened?" I asked softly, standing beside of my brother while holding his shoulder.

Hoseok holds my hand tightly then he looks at me in the eyes. At that moment, I just know he's been crying.

"The polices c-came...." Hoseok started to sob and I just keep on holding his hand even tighter.

I could see Jin who is next to him is trying to comfort him too.

"T-they said they have found Namjoon.." Hoseok continues.

"He's alive, right?" I asked him but he doesn't say anything.

"Tell me.. He's alive." My eyes started to get teary, I'm hoping with all of my heart that Namjoon is still alive.

But then Hoseok slowly shakes his head. I feel like the whole world is breaking down as I drop onto the ground. I'm crying while screaming Namjoon's name over and over again.

Taehyung and Yoongi come to comfort me but they can't stop me from crying out loud.

Yoongi pulls my head against his chest as he hugs me tightly. He buries his face into my shoulder and I could feel his tears rolling down onto my shirt.

"Do you really think J-Jimin killed him?" Jungkook asked Jin. He's been quiet for all of these times but I could see the puffiness around his eyes, he cried alot too.

"The polices don't have any evidence about it. They just found Namjoon's body inside the woods, by the lake. His body is full of cuts, deep injuries and..... someone sewed his lips.." Jin said and after he said that, he bursts into tears.

"Your name is even carved into his skin.." Taehyung said and he looks down, covering his face.

Yoongi slowly lets go of me. "We all lost someone who's very special for us.." He said then he turns around to face the others. "And that's why we have to find out who did those horrible things to him"

"I want to go to the police station to know more  about the details. I won't let my bestfriend died just like that in the hand of some weird bastard" Hoseok wipes his tears away. He grabs his blazer and gets out from the house, followed by Yoongi and Jin. They look like they can murder someone. The look in their eyes are full of anger.

I'm sitting on the sofa while hugging my knees. I just can't stop crying. I can't accept this reality.

Jungkook comes over to sit next to me. He wraps his hand around my shoulder and gives me a hug.

"Cry all you want.. It'll makes you feel better" Jungkook softly said.

"Don't worry ————. We will find out who killed him" Taehyung said.

Taehyung slowly walks over to me and he started to stroke my hair slowly. "Atleast he doesn't need to suffer anymore"

"Yeah.. he's in heaven right now. He might be gone but he's always in our heart" Jungkook said while wiping his tears away.

I can't even say anything. My heart feels so heavy as if someone drops a big ass stone on it. I can't even stop crying in Jungkook's arms.

Please tell me that these are just my nightmares.

Namjoon, I love you.

———————————————

That night, Taehyung went somewhere so I'm alone in the house with Jungkook.

Jungkook decided to watch tv and I'm in my room, lying on my bed helplessly. I'm tired of crying. I know it won't help but I can't stop thinking about Namjoon.

It's been awhile that I've been staring at the photo that I'm holding right now. It was taken during my birthday.

I miss you Joonie...

Knock knock

"Come in" I said weakly.

Jungkook comes in with a tray of foods. I straightly get up as I give him a weird look.

"You should atleast eat" He smiles while putting the tray on my table.

"Thanks Jungkook" I smile back at him.

Jungkook comes to sit next to me. He looks at me with such a sorry look. "It's going to be okay" He gently holds my shoulder and pulls me in for a hug.

"I know I'll be okay. Thank you so much Jungkook" I hug him back.

After awhile, we break the hug and I walk over to the foods that he brought for me.

"Tae hasn't come back?"

"No.. He should be back soon" Jungkook replied as he gets up and walks to the door.

Suddenly, both of us heard a thud coming from downstairs. I look at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"It must be him. He can be clumsy sometimes" Jungkook shakes his head and get out from my room.

I'm still in my room, eating some foods to gain energy but my heart started to feel uneasy.

I heard another thud and I quickly run to my door. I peek outside but there's nobody there so I quietly get out from my room and walk to the staircase.

Weird.

If it's Taehyung, they're going to be a little loud but why is it so quiet here?

———————————————

WHO WAS THAT? Keep voting and please do comment loves 💜