Chapter 9

I smiled when I sent her the text message. But why didn't she reply back to me? I sighed and put my phone on the table then I walk out to the hallway. My eyes caught the family photo hanging on the wall. My parents and me.

I was the only child. I'm happy about it. My parents loved me... or did they?

I shake my head and walk toward the room at the end of the hallway. This is my small paradise that I have in this house. There are alot of ————'s photos allover the wall. I prepare this room only for her. The walls are in her favorite color and I even bought some dresses that I think would suit perfectly on her gorgeous body. I can't wait for that time to come... She must be so happy.

I open the drawer and there is a pencil. Nothing ordinary. Just a normal pencil. But this one is special. It was hers. She touched this pencil. That's what makes it special.

I smile by myself at the thought of her. I miss her so much.

I take a last look to the room and leave from there but as always, I lock the door and go back into my bedroom.

I'm glad my uncle is the one who takes care of me now. Eventhough he isn't staying in the same house as mine but I'm lucky to have him supports all my needs and wants. He spoiled me. I love him for that. Unlike my parents.. They abandoned me.

"Jimin, do you want to eat dinner?"

I heard the soft voice which I used to love. I jumped in shock but I quickly answered her.

"YES MOM!" I shouted in a joyful tone. Then I run to my door and through the hallway. But then my feet started to slow down as I hold the wall beside of me.

Wait...

Mom is not here... mom is not here...

I've always heard her voices or sometimes my dad's... Their voices stuck in my head. I shake my head and take out a medicine from my pocket. I swallow the pill just like that and I fall onto the floor. My head begins to spin but I love this feelings. Atleast it distracts me from remembering their voices. I want to forget everything about them.

"ARGHH! STOP IT PLEASE!" My weak bruised body got thrown onto the floor and I heard my father unbuckled his belt and started to whip me.

Being a 14-year-old boy wasn't a good time for me. Every kids probably have their good time surrounded by their family. Every kids shouldn't have to go through what I had every single day.

Beaten up.

Being cursed at.

I feel like I wasn't suppose to be born in this world.. But why am I here?

I want to die.

Every single day is a torture for me.

"STOP IT! HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!" My mom tried to pull away my father from me but she got thrown onto the ground too.

"SHUT UP YOU SLUT! I told you I don't want any kids. We have this one nuisance here and now you're pregnant of another baby.. WHICH NOT EVEN MINE!" He slapped my mother so hard that her lips are bleeding.

I watched the scene in horror. I don't know what should I do. I cried and cried. I was weak. But I gather all my courage to lunge toward him and bring him down.

But my father obviously stronger than me. He pushed me and hovered on top of me. Then he started to punch me again and again.

"I've struggled to bare with you in my house but you didn't even tell me what's going on in this fucking house" He said to me in full of hatred.

I keep my mouth shut. I could feel the blood from my mouth started to drip down to the floor.

"Your slut mother cheated on me yet you didn't even tell me.. Imagine what would happen if I never know about it until today.. She must have born another piece of shit in this house" He said and got up from me. Then he walked to my mother and pulled her hair. He dragged her into their bedroom while calling her such degrading names.

I just lied there feeling helpless. I watched her screaming, crying and begging for help but I just lied there watching her being taken away by my father.

Only God knows what he did to her that day..

—————————————————

Taehyung's pov.

It's still morning and I walk to the park because I want to take some fresh air. ———— is still sleeping so I don't wanna disturb her.

Ah.. It's so cold.

I rub my hands together and walk even deeper into the park. As I'm walking, my eyes caught someone who is familiar sitting on the bench.

It's Jimin.

What the hell is he doing here..

I walk toward him to get a better look and when I examine his face, I could see his eyes are teary and he looks somewhat sad.

Whatever.. As if I care about him.

But what is he doing here? Around mine and ————'s neighbourhood? Does he lives around here too?

—————————————————

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT :)
I wanna know what you guys think about this chapter