Chapter 27

Yoongi's pov

After Taehyung left, I pick up his glass to go and wash them but my eyes caught something else too.

Is this his phone? I never see this phone.

I pick it up and switch it on, surprisingly the lockscreen got a passcode on. I think it's time to use my hidden talent right now.

Taehyung must have a good reason of why he never shows us his other phone or else....

I grin as I successfully unlock his phone. But then my eyes widen as I see his phone wallpaper.

It's ————.

The thing that made it disturbing is that she is sleeping in her bedroom.. I know Taehyung isn't allowed to go into her bedroom especially when she's sleeping.

What the fuck?

Suddenly I remember when she told me that she always got weird texts. I let curiosity get the best of me when I decided to check his text messages.

I fall on the couch when I read the texts.

It's him.

For all of these times...

It's Taehyung.

I scroll his texts and he keeps stalking her and even threatened her. Then I check his camera roll, as I expected, it's full of her photos.

There even a suspicious album that he named as "Princess". I open that album and I regret it as soon as I see it. He makes me evenmore disgusted than ever. He got the nerve to take her half naked pictures. I bet he did these when she's sleeping.

That fucking bastard.. He must be the one who killed Namjoon too! But I got no evidence.

I quickly take my phone and take the pictures of his texts and the photos that he took on his phone for the evidence so I can report him straightly to the polices.

After I'm done, I put his phone back at where he left it then I go wash the glasses. After a few minutes later, I heard someone rings my doorbell.

It must be him.

Keep your poker face on Min Yoongi. You can do this. Calm yourself eventhough you want to kill him. Pretend you know nothing.

I wipe my hands and ruffle my hair to make it seems like I just woke up from a sleep. Then I open the door, revealing Taehyung who looks panic.

"What are you doing here? It's late" I said to him.

"I left something" He said shortly and just straightly walks in.

I just stand there by the door, clenching my fist while looking at him going into the living room. I can't believe the culprit is right under my nose this whole time. Soon after, he comes back to my sight.

"I've got it! Good night hyung!" He smiles innocently at me. I just nodded my head and after that he left my house once again.

I slammed the door back after he left and I grab my phone to call Jin. He picks it up right away.

"I think I know who's behind all of these" I said over the phone.

"What?" Jin's sleepy voice asked me.

"Come to my house. NOW" I said over the phone then I hung up.

Taehyung, you're dead meat.

—————————————

Your pov.

It's been days I'm stuck here and I feel like I got no choice but to fool him.