Chapter 30

Taehyung's pov.

I've never feel this lonely in my life ever. I've completely blocked everyone I know. My father, my friends...

I look up to the ceiling, hoping I would get to hear some good news sooner or later. I can't wait any longer.

I head outside and get into my car. Then I drive away from there. I need some fresh air and some relaxation. As I'm driving passed by some small shops, I spot a familiar face. I decided to slow down my car and watch that person from here.

Is that...... Jimin?

I squinted my eyes to get a better look and finally I can confirm that it's him. Finally!

He seems like he's waiting for someone. After awhile I've been watching him, a girl comes up to him. His expression lightens up as he sees that girl. I see them laughing and playing around.. looking like such a happy couple.

The more I stare at the girl, I just realized it's ————. Wait what? Why does she.... why does she looks so happy with him? She should have hated him, despise him!

I slammed my steering wheel in anger. If only I can walk out from my car and take her away just like that. But I can't. It's a public place. There are too many people here.

My eyes keep following them until they've reached their car. After awhile, they drive off and I slowly follow them from behind.

———————————

Jimin's pov.

When we arrived back home, she said she's tired so she went upstairs to our room to get some rest.

Meanwhile, I am in the kitchen to prepare our dinner. It's nothing big. I just cooked us some pasta. After I'm done cooking, I serve them on the plate and go upstairs to our room.

"Kitten? Dinner is ready!" I said while walking in.

There, I see her shocking expression while turning to face me, covering her bare back. I just realized I came in without knocking and she was unzipping her dress but before she can takes it off, I've came.

"Jimin! What did I say about knocking?" She gasped.

I just smirk while watching her. "I'm sorry. But you can continue now"

"Jimin..." She rolled her eyes while still holding her dress tightly to her chest.

"I've seen everything. Why do you still feeling embarrassed?" I step closer to her and when we're finally close enough, I pull her dress down, revealing her only in her undergarments.

"Hmm..." I hummed while staring down at her.

"You said dinner is ready, let's go eat" She said, trying to get away but I quickly hold her waist and brings her closer to me.

"Can't I have my dinner first?" I grin as I place my hand on her shoulder, playing with the strap of her bra.

"Jimin, I'm tired" She pouted cutely.

I can't blame her though. We have always making love almost everyday. I don't know why it is still hard to contain myself infront of her.

"Alright. My kitten needs rest anyway" I smile then I walk away from her.

————————————

We eat dinner peacefully and she decided to wash the dishes because I've done the cooking. I feel so tired too but then I got a phone call.

It's from my uncle.

"Jimin, can you come to my place now? I need to talk about something very important to you"

"It's late now uncle. Can't I come tomorrow?"

"I have to work outstation tomorrow. Now!"

I hang up the phone and quickly take my blazer and head outside.

"Jimin? Where are you going?" She asked while walking towards me.

"I have to meet my uncle. It's important. I'll be back soon, don't worry" I smiled at her.

"Oh... Take care Jimin" She said.

Before I leave the house, I go to her and kiss her on the lips. Then I leave the house, not forgetting to lock the doors.

—————————————

"It is now clear that Taehyung is the one behind all of these" He said as he shows me the evidence files in his hand.

"What do you mean uncle?"

"That friend of yours? Yoongi and Jin? Last week they came to the police station, with some evidences of Taehyung have been stalking her. And when the polices come to look for Taehyung, he had gone. They all now think Taehyung is the one who killed Namjoon and kidnapped ————"

"That's great news!" I exclaimed while looking through the files.

Turns out he is sicker than I do.

"Am I.. safe now?" I asked him.

"I think you're good now. They have no proof saying it's you anyway"

I stand up and hug him as tight as I could. I am so thankful to have him as my uncle.

"Thank you so much uncle. For everything.. I can't thank you enough" I said then I let go of him.

He smiles at me and pats my back. "Don't worry. Afterall, you're my own son. I want you to be happy. You deserve the best"
b
My uncle walks toward the black briefcase and brings it to me. "For you"

I take it from his hands and immediately open it infront of him. My eyes widen in awe when I see what's inside of it.

"F-for me?" I asked him while still looking at the big pile of money inside the briefcase

"You finally got the girl that you have always love now.. I think you're mature enough to begin a new life with her. If it's still not enough, just let me know" He stated with a fatherly smile.

"I love you uncle. You're the best man in this world" I smile from ear to ear then I give him another hug.

What would I do without him..

——————————————

I'm sorry for the late update. I was busy with family matters but I'll try to be active again!
DO VOTE AND COMMENT 💜💜💜