THANK YOU

Thank you so much for supporting this book and I can't thank you enough for those who voted and commented on every chapter.

I'm really sorry if there are grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes. English isn't my first language but I'm trying hard to improve my english skills to become a good writer just so everyone can read :)

I really hope you like this story and I'm sorry if the ending isn't what you expected it to be. Like I said before, I always write the plot for every story that I want to make. The plot is fixed from the beginning till the end. I'm sorry if you don't like it but I really do enjoy the times I used to write this book and sadly guys, I don't do sequel.

If you have twitter, you can follow me on @ksjmochi

Thank you so much for everything.

I purple you 💜

At first I thought this may be my last book that I'm going to make. But let's see..

I have two stories that I really wanted to publish here but I don't know whether I'll be able to finish them since I get so busy nowadays. So I think I just might publish them if I manage to complete the book first before I release the chapter.

Which BTS members do you want to be in my next book? I'm thinking about doing Jin. I really hope you can support me 💜

These are 3 random facts about me :

1. I'm a 98-liner.
2. My biases are Jin and Jimin.
3. I'm a Libra.

GOODBYE FOR NOW DEAR READERS!

Remember, you nice. Keep going.