● 3 ●

| Yoongi ; Angst |

Hanahaki AU : Hanahaki Byou: The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up and coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals.

As one of Bangtan's main choreographers, you grew attached to the said band. You saw them as your little brothers, but you didn't knew, one of them saw you more than a friend, more than a brother. Yoongi fell head over heels for you, but he knew you didn't like him back, just telling from the disease he got. He had been suffering from the Hanahaki Disease for a few months now, he endured it, feeling the petals on his throat. He felt it grow and grow, until he felt a whole flower forming in his lungs, and it hurt, it hurt that he was on a one-sided love, hurt that you couldn't love him back.

Yoongi bent over to the sink of the bathroom, his hand clenching his chest where his heart is, as he coughed and coughed. He opened his eyes, and to his horror, it wasn't only petals this time, blood was with it. Tears rolled down his cheeks, falling down on his knees as he wiped the blood from his lips.

"Why did I had to fall for you?"

---

"Okay! We'll take a break!" You shouted and the boys let out sighs of relief.

You walked over to the stereo and put the music off, before going to the corner where you had a chair for you to sit in. You pulled your phone from your jacket that laid on the table, quickly texting your lover with a smile on your face, not noticing how Yoongi gave you a saddened look.

Lost in texting, you didn't notice how Jungkook asked Yoongi who had suddenly clenched his chest, a pained expression on his face. Yoongi covered his mouth as he coughed violently, and that caught your attention, running towards the man with his band members looking at him worriedly.

"Yoongi!" You shouted when you noticed blood leaking from his hand before his body fell to the floor.

Your eyes widen when you saw a flower come out of his mouth as he coughed, his body shaking before he collapsed.

---

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes, meeting a white unfamiliar ceiling before his eyes averted towards his hand that held someone else's. He slowly pulled his hand away when he noticed, looking away from you. You sighed, letting him be.

"I know now," You spoke up, "You should've told me."

"'You should've told me'? So you can force yourself to love me because of this stupid disease?" He snaps harshly, still refusing to look at you.

"I just finished my surgery, thank goodness I'm not in love with you anymore." He sighs, and you frown at that, leaving the room once he told you to.

Tears fell from Yoongi's eyes like waterfalls, no matter how much he tried to wipe them away, they wouldn't stop falling from his eyes, just like how he couldn't stop himself from falling for you. He clenched his chest, tears still falling from his eyes.

"Why didn't that fucking surgery work?"

---

yes, make it rain with angst