● 33 ●

| Jungkook ; Angst | 

(( cause it's his bday tomorrow, let's suffer before a fluff))

Five years. Five long damn years. Jungkook waited for five years. He patiently waited, he controlled himself and just waited. Waited for what? Waited for you to love him back.

He felt so much pain when he confessed his love to you, he cried so much that day. He could still remember what you told him, "I'm sorry . . . I don't know, Kook. I don't know if we should do this, I don't want to hurt you by getting swayed with my feelings because you know I just broke up with my ex."

So he told you he'd wait, you never told him to. But he just waited. He hoped that you would look at him with love and adoration, he stuck by your side since then. No matter how hurt he was, he kept it in and still waited. He would admit it was hard, but if it meant that you might love him back, he took the risk.

Jungkook felt his heart skip beats with your smile, your laugh, your hugs, your soft comfort whenever he was down. It surely made him think he had a chance. His hope grew bigger, he wanted to believe he'd end up with you. You were the only person in this world that he wanted to grow old with.

He could still remember his smile as he inhaled your scent, your arms wrapped around him, his ear pressed against your chest to hear your heartbeat. He hoped that one day, your heart would be his. But then, there he was, a sobbing and drunk mess as he gulped down another glass of soju.

Your heart felt like it was being clenched by a hand that wouldn't let go. You took the glass away from his hand and gently placed it on the messy table, your other hand on his shoulder. He pushed you away and let out a painful scream.

Countless tears fell down his puffy eyes, his hands trying to wipe them away only for them to come back, "Why?" He sobbed, "Why am I feeling this when I have no right to? You never told me to wait."

His voice cracked as he spoke in between sobs, "Why am I so in love with you? It really . . ." He wipes his tears again with his fists, "It really . . . it really hurts, damn it."

"Jungkook . . ." You muttered, your hand reaching out to hold his shoulder once again but before you could do so, he held your hand and placed it against his chest were his heart is.

"This belongs to you . . ." He whispered, he then placed his other hand on your chest, "But this belongs to Seokjin hyung . . ."

"I will never be as good as hyung . . . " He let out a forced chuckle, "I will never be the one in your heart . . ."

He now knew, no matter how much he waits, no matter how many years pass by, he never had a chance. You will never love him back. He felt so stupid to think he had a chance, he never saw how your eyes shined whenever you looked at Seokjin, he never saw how Seokjin had the same look in his eyes. He felt so stupid to believe that he can spend the rest of his life with you.

He waited for you to love him back, only to see you fall in love with someone else.

----

gloomyrainkura : " Please no angst please i beg you i hate seeing my boys or m/n being harsh to each other it breaks my poor heart T-T please give me some fluff. Either kookie or little meow meow pls *puppy eyes* "

me :

sorry, sweets

sorry, sweets. gotta wait for next chap, love ya! hehe