● 29 ●

| Yoongi ; Smut |

"Bet you watched too much porn last night."

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed when he heard a snicker, his eyes were still closed but he knew the owner of the voice. He groaned and slowly fluttered his eyelids upwards. Your grin met his sight, he just woke up and the first thing that he wanted to do was punch your face. You stared at each other for awhile, before his eyes travelled down when he had noticed that you were hovering him.

"What do you want?" He asked, voice hoarse.

"I came to wake you up, it's ten, hyung. Everyone knew you were up late so they didn't bother to wake you but now they sent me to do so." You replied, still with a cheeky grin.

The older gulped, unholy thoughts filling his head at your current position. Oh, how much he wanted you to just fuck him senseless. With observing eyes, you noticed this almost immediately. You smirked, wrapped both arms around his waist, and dipped your head to place a light kiss on his neck.

He got the message and nodded, cooperating when you helped him up so you switched positions with him sitting down on your clothed crotch. Yoongi bit his lower lip, his beautiful orbs still locked with yours. He leaned down and placed his lips against yours in a soft kiss. A kiss, followed by another peck and another one.

He gave out his gummy smile that you had grown to love every single day that passed by. Everything started out fluffy at first, it was always like that, but as his lips lingered longer on yours, heat started to rise up. You sucked on his tongue, pulling out a moan from his throat. A moan that made you harder down there.

Yoongi noticed how your pants were starting to get tighter, his hips started to grind down slow and hard on your crotch, the both of you moaning into the kiss. Your hand glided from his waist down to cup his ass, your other pulling on his hair lightly. The rapper sat up and stopped what he was doing to take his shirt off, the soft skin of his chest greeting your view. You had a smug smirk on your face when you had seen the love bites scattered on his flesh, knowing well that you had given those to him the other day. 

His fingers got to working on getting your pants down, after he had unzipped it, you lifted your hips up to help him pull it down. Your underwear soon followed and your large cock had him moaning, he had seen it so many times now but he'd never get tired. It didn't take a minute for him to uncover his lower part, and when he did so, he quickly positioned his throbbing hole above your tip. 

"Can you take it without prep?" You asked in worry. Sure, you wanted to fuck him rough but you also wanted to make sure he'd be fine.

He lowered down your cock as an answer, his head thrown back as he muffled a scream with his hand on his mouth. You filled him up so much that you didn't even have to make effort to reach his prostate. His mouth was open, hot breaths leaving him as pleasure flooded in his veins. Your hands tightened on his waist, your eyebrows furrowed at the tightness that surrounded your dick.

"Fuck—" Yoongi leaned down to capture your mouth in his, your tongues swiftly tangling with each other in a sloppy kiss.

He pulled away for air and sat up, his eyes clouded with lust. He lifted himself up until only the tip of your thick length was in before he sat back down. He repeated the action multiple times, moans leaving his lips in a chant, "Nngghhh . . . shit, M/n. So fucking good, so damn hot . . . "

Your hips started to thrust up in a fast pace, almost driving him crazy as you slammed his prostate so hard. Saliva dripped down his chin, it was as if your name was the only word he knew as your hips slapped against his ass. Grunts and groans escaped your parted lips, all your focus on giving pleasure to your lover. 

It didn't take long for him to release all over your chest, some even reached the side of your lips. You followed soon enough after a few more thrusts, burying your hot seed inside of his hole. He leaned down and slowly licked his cum off your face, you never gave him the chance to pull away when you connected your lips on his once again. This time, a much softer kiss.

"Sex with you's always good." He muttered against the base of your neck, a small satisfied smile on his face.

"Of course it is—" Your grin disappeared as fast as it came when you heard hurried footsteps running close to the room you were in. You sat up, also making the shorter male sit down on your lap as you threw the sheet over your exposed lower body.

The door flung open and to Taehyung and Jimin's extreme shock, they found their hyung naked on you who's also naked. Yoongi could only bury his face on your neck in embarrassment when they stared with eyes so wide.

"M/n-ah . . . we told you to wake him up not fuck him up . . . " Jimin muttered before you threw a pillow on his face.

----

i know I said a stream of angst, I'll do an angst next time don't worreh

it's really different to attend and watch a wedding in real life than in movies or videos. my cousin just got married to her soldier, such a lovely couple uwu. seokjin and his brother could've had a double wedding but I wasn't there cause i had to attend my cousin's wedding 🥺 lol joke lmao