● 28 ●

/ prepare for a stream of angst because i'm angsty /

| Taehyung ; Angst |

Taehyung was pushed against the wall, a loud groan escaped his lips when he felt your grip on his shoulder tighten so hard. His eyebrows furrowed and his teeth gritted, he held your wrist with his hand, wanting to pull it away but couldn't as you were stronger than he was. A cruel grin formed on your lips, amusement dancing in your eyes, "Does it hurt, honey?"

"Fuck off." Taehyung muttered before he managed to kick your stomach and that ripped a groan from you. You took a few steps back, your eyes still on his weakened figure that leaned against the wall. You pulled a pistol out of your gun holster around your waist, pointing it at him with a smirk on your lips. But you never pulled the trigger and only stared at him. He stared back before running towards the window and jumping off as if it was nothing.

Your eyes lingered on the window, you then held your stomach in fake pain and laid down on the ground just in time when three men entered the room, each of them holding a pistol in their hands. Jungkook immediately crouched down next to you, a worried look on his face, "Are you okay, Detective L/n?!"

"Dammit, that sly criminal escaped us again." You muttered, your eyes on the floor as you tried your best to hold back a smirk. 

"We'll catch him next time, just he wait." Jimin breathed out, his hands on his waist.

- - - 

"He was last seen here." A detective had said, his finger pointed on his computer screen that played a CCTV footage.

Your eyes focused on Taehyung's figure, he kept on looking around with a hood over his handsome face. You bit your lower lip, your eyes closed before you stepped out of the office to go outside to smoke a cigarette. Jimin followed you and with furrowed eyebrows, he asked, "You let him go, didn't you?"

You froze, your cigarette dropping to the floor before you stepped on it. You turned to him with a little smile, "I couldn't stop him. I was injured, Detective Park."

"I know your relationship with Kim Taehyung, Detective L/n. You helped him get away, you were supposed to be the best detective in our department." His voice was a whisper, his eyes wandering around as he spoke just in case someone might hear.

"Arrest me, I don't care," You gave him a smirk, your hands shoved inside your pocket, "He's more important that anything else, Detective Park. You'll understand . . . when you fall in love."

You walked away from the building, a blank look on your face with your eyebrows furrowed. Your hands balled into fists, you wanted to see him now. You wanted to make sure he was okay and apologize for the harsh treatment that you gave him. You stopped on your tracks when you heard him ask, "More important that your life?"

You only gave him a smile before you continued your journey. You ran this time, making your way towards your car and speeding off. You made sure no one would follow you.

- - -

"Taehyung! Baby, where are you?!" You shouted, your head turning from side to side in search for the said male.

He stepped out from the shadows with a worried look on his face. You happily made your way towards him and quickly wrapped both your arms around his figure. He hugged back and let out a sigh of relief. You stood like that for a while, small smiles on your faces to feel each other's warmth. 

When you pulled away, Taehyung looked up at you, "Are you okay? Why'd you want to meet with me? It's dangerous."

"I've been exposed." You muttered, that made the shorter's eyes widen and he gripped on your forearm with worry.

"What are we going to do?!" He panicked, his eyes on the floor as he let out shaky breaths.

Just as you were about to reply, you looked up and your eyes went wide. You wrapped your arms around him once again and twirled, a bullet digging itself in your back. You let out a shout of pain, Taehyung's mouth fell wide open as he felt your body leaning on to his.

"M/n!" He shouted, his voice cracking, "M/n! Oh God! M/n!"

"Run." You spoke with a firm voice, your palm on his cheek, "Run away. Now."

"I ca-"

You shouted, "Now!"

His shaking hand hesitated, tears pouring down his cheeks. He never wanted to leave. He wanted to stay by your side. You sat on the ground, and he crouched down. He heard footsteps and panic rushed into him. Taehyung's eyes fell on your weak figure, he leaned you against the wall. 

"Please. You can't go back to prison or die. Go, now." You managed to say in between pants, your body shaking as more blood came out.

So, he stood up and he knew he would regret it for the rest of his life. He ran away as fast as his legs could go. You smiled weakly, relief bubbling up inside you despite the pain from your wound. Your vision began to blur that you couldn't recognize the male in front of you until he spoke, "Damn it! Why the hell did you do that?!"

It was Jimin. You looked up at him, blood seeping out between your lips, "I told you didn't I . . . he's more important than anything else. So much more than my life." You grinned before your eyelids felt heavy and your body slowly slid down to the ground.

----

lmao. i haven't even finished watching bts run ep 110 but here i am watching minecraft animations. i wished i could watch a lot of videos at the same time IF ONLY MY INTERNET'S FAST ENOUGH DAMMIT.

anyway, please go and read amour and melody from a memory if you have time ôヮô

why the hell do i feel so badass when i'm wearing my black mask lmao AHAHAHAH stay safe and wear masks everyone! ◕ ◡ ◕