● 17 ●

| Hoseok ; Fluff |

/i just couldn't stop watching those jhope focus fan cams on yt. i seriously love this dude/

He was filled to the brim with nervousness. He couldn't stop his fingers from playing with each other. Your hand crept up to hold his, you turned to him for a short while with a smile before you continued to look at the road ahead. Your other hand was on the steering wheel, while the other was locked between Hoseok's finger, giving the shorter's hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Is my outfit okay?" He asked. You weren't used to him being silent like that. He was just nervous and slightly scared. 

Your smile never faded as you responded to his question, "You look good in anything, sweetheart. But you look better wearing nothing." A chuckle escaped your lips, trying to lighten the atmosphere that surrounded your boyfriend.

But instead of getting all flustered like he used to, he remained silent with a blank look on his face. This made you frown, "How many times do I have to say that they'll love you, Hobi. You don't have anything to worry about."

It was his first time to meet your parents, you had already met his and you instantly became close with his mother and they accepted you. Hoseok was worried that he might make a mistake or might do something that might offend your parents, "What if they changed their minds? I'm scared . . ." He muttered.

You brought his hand up to your lips to place a soft kiss on the back of it, "I promise, baby, everything will be alright."

Hoseok decided that he should really believe you, every time you said everything will be alright, everything will be alright. He just loved you so much that if he didn't earn the favor of your parents, it would be devastating to him. He released a deep breath and smiled, "Okay."

Your smile grew bigger at that. Hoseok felt confident now, he would impress your parents and earn their favor. But he felt his confidence die down when he heard you, "We're here."

When you stepped out the car, you immediately went over to his side and opened the door for him. Your parents stood on the porch, your mother watched with a fond smile while your father stood next to her with a stern look. Hoseok was out of the car and his eyes were on the ground, he felt too nervous to make eye contact with the couple on the porch.

You took a hold of his chin between your thumb and index finger and lifted his head up, "Chin up, baby. It's okay." Your bright smile gave him courage and he sighed before he intertwined his fingers with yours. 

You led him towards the house and in front of your parents, Eun Jang, your mother, had a huge grin on her face as she cupped Hoseok's face with her hands, "Oh my, you already look handsome in photos but you're so much more handsome in person. Right, Honey?" She looked over to the man beside her.

Byung Hoon nodded, "Let's get inside." He entered the house and left the three on the porch.

Hoseok's smile faltered a little, did your father not like him? Eun Jang looked at the brunette with an apologetic smile, "Don't let him bother you. He's always like that, so cold. He'll warm up to you in no time. Come, come, let's talk inside." Her arm wrapped around Hoseok's as they both entered the door, your mother never stopped talking as they did so, you could only chuckle as you followed.

- - - -

You were seated next to Hoseok, your parents across you both. Eun Jang had placed a lot of food on Hoseok's plate, "Eat up, sweetie. Being healthy is important."

"Oh," Your boyfriend slightly bowed his head, "Thank you very much."

"The future son-in-law is here and the son is forgotten." You whined and that made the two laugh. Your father was silent all this time as he ate his food. 

"You're an idol, right?" Byung Hoon suddenly asked and the asked idol nodded, "How long have you been together?"

"Four years, sir." 

"How did it go with M/n meeting your parents?"

"They love him, sir. They can't wait to meet you both too."

"Call me Dad."

Everyone froze at that. Hoseok felt happiness bubble up inside him at what he had heard, "Wha . . . . Really?-- Oh, I mean, thank you very much, Dad."

You wrapped an arm around the shorter's shoulder, truth was, you were nervous too but you never showed it for Hoseok's sake. You knew how much of a detective your father was, he would suddenly ask questions like he was interrogating someone. And now, you will definitely shower your boyfriend's face with kisses after this.

The dinner finished smoothly and now you were standing next to your father outside the door, both your eyes on your mother and Hoseok as they talked. They had planned a date for the night and you were just bidding goodbye but it seems like your mother loved talking to the idol.

"He's a good man," Byung Hoon spoke up, "Hurt him and I'll hurt you."

You could only watch in disbelief as he walked over to where your mother and boyfriend was, "I'm the son, aren't I? My boyfriend's so cute and handsome that he can even steal my parents." You chuckled.

"We're out for the rest of the night, you have the house all to yourselves." Eun Jang winked before your father led her to their car. You exchanged goodbyes and they drove off.

You stood behind Hoseok and wrapped your arms around his waist, pulling him close, "It's a success."

"Mhm . . . I'm really happy." A heart shaped grin stretched on his lips.

"So, do you remember how I said that you look good in anything but better in nothing?"

----

sorry for another crappy chapter i tried T^T

(( tangina sa mga nagsasabing napakasakit iwan ng jowa, mas masakit pa naramdaman ko nung nawala yong love yourself ver L album ko ngenAAaaA ))