● 18 ●

| Seokjin ; Fluff |

He had a bad head ache when he awoke. He grumbled curses as he sat up on his bed, his hand clutched his head. Seokjin groggily blinked a few times and looked around the room to find the place familiar to him, much to his relief. And he started to panic when he couldn't remember the happenings yesterday, he drank too much.

His eyes traveled down to his body that was covered with the sheets, he peeled them off of him to see that he was fully dressed. You entered the room with a glass of water and smiled at the older when you saw that he was awake.

"What happened?" Seokjin asked and when you smirked, he groaned, "Don't tell me I did something stupid again."

"Not really, just a few jokes here and there which were totally lame." You sat next to him, "You have nothing on your schedule today, you can rest up, hyung." 

- - - 

"Hey, I'm back." Seokjin's voice echoed through out the dorm before he walked in the living room and sat next to Jungkook on the couch.

"Hey, hyung." Jungkook greeted back, his eyes on the television while he sipped on his chocolate drink with Taehyung and Jimin beside him.

The oldest's head turned to the three, "Why did you leave me in M/n's house?" He asked and earned the three's attention, "Did something happen? I seriously can't remember anything."

Maknae line shared a look, wondering if they were going to tell their hyung. No words were shared but they only nodded at the same time, Jimin was the one to respond, "Well . . . you were being your usual drunk self. You shared jokes and talked a lot and you clung to M/n like a koala."

"I did what?" Seokjin's eyes widen at what his younger band mate had said. He immediately felt embarrassment and regret. The first two was fine, but the third? It was hell to the no.

"You were so drunk that Yoongi hyung drove the van . . . "

"M/n! M/n!" came Seokjin's loud voice. You could only laugh at the annoyed look his members had and looked down at the man that sat next to you. You sat on the window seat, Seokjin next to you while Jungkook was on his right. He had his arms wrapped around yours, "I really like you!"

You smiled at that and ruffled his hair with your free hand, "I like you too."

"Let's have sex!"

That had everyone's eyes wide and Jimin almost chocked on his spit. You chuckled nervously, and said with a blank face, "No."

The drunk male quickly started to whine, "Why nooooooot? You said you like meeee. I can ride you good like a horse!"

Your eyes looked out the window, your palm covering your face. A huge blush was painted on your cheeks as you turned back to the older male. His whines and offers of sleeping together continued until Yoongi stopped the van in front of your house. Before you could open the door, Seokjin tapped your forearm several times in a hurry, "I think I'm gonna puke."

Everyone panicked and screamed to take the oldest out before he could do so, you jumped out the van and pulled him with you, but before you could take him to a place where he could let it out, he had already done it. On your shirt. The boys witnessed this and covered their mouths in shock. 

"I think he'll be staying here for the night."

After Jimin had finished his story of what happened last night, Seokjin was already crumpled on the floor as he let out groans and whines of embarrassment. He swore that he would never ever let himself get drunk if you were around. 

"What happened next?" He managed to ask, looking up at the three on the couch.

"We don't know. M/n took you inside his house and we left." Taehyung spoke before he laughed along with Jungkook.

And that's when he noticed something. He was wearing M/n's clothes when he woke up. What if they really slept together?

- - - 

You were cleaning the living room of your house when the front door flung open and Seokjin entered in a rush. His head went from side to side, as if searching for something and when his eyes fell on you, he walked up to you.

"Did something happen?"

He asked so suddenly and you could only blink in confusion before you understood what he had said. You thought that the others must've told him by now so you grinned, "Yup, we slept together."

Never had you seen Seokjin's face turn so red before as he turned his back to you, his hands covering his face. You stared at him for awhile, wondering what was with his reaction so you added, "I meant we cuddled all night."

----

here's another one hehe