● 19 ●

| Namjoon ; Smut |

Everyone knew how you and Namjoon shared something more than friendship. You would enter a conversation and would talk about normal stuff but would end it with asking where Namjoon was and you'd excitedly run over to where the said idol is. There was no denying that you were more than friends.

Today was one of those days where you'd suddenly enter his studio unannounced and demand him to sit on your lap and cuddle with you. But Namjoon was busy right now with the songs he was working on, so instead of cuddling, he sat on your lap while he worked.

You never got bored though, you just watched him work while your chin was on his shoulder, your arms wrapped securely around his waist. Once he saved a few files, he leaned back towards your chest as a groan escaped his lips.

"You tired, baby?" You asked before nibbling on the shell of his ear.

"Kinda." He mumbled, feeling your hands rub up and down his sides.

"Wanna feel more tired?"

It was a good thing that his studio had a couch.

- - - 

Namjoon was an idol, a very successful one at that. But no matter how famous he got, no matter how many achievements he and his group had, he was still a human. A human who has needs. And thankfully, he has someone ready to give him those needs of his.

The older male's eyebrows furrowed, a loud gasp escaping his lips as you slowly entered him, your lips pressing kisses on his forehead. His legs wrapped around your waist, wanting to feel closer to you. His nails gave your back long scratches but you felt no pain, pleasure filled you as his walls clutched on to your cock.

"Shit . . . so tight." You muttered before you bit your lower lip, eyes closed at the feeling of being inside his tight hole. Once you opened your eyes, you saw how his lips parted, short breaths coming out of him along with his moans and whines.

You leaned down and bit his neck, earning another loud moan from the rapper. You smirked and whispered near his ear, "Do you really want people to hear how good you're being fucked right now?"

It was as if Namjoon forgot where you were as his eyes widened and he immediately covered his mouth with his hand when you started to thrust your hips forward in an agonizingly slow pace. He looked up at you with pleading eyes and you only replied with a smug smirk, pinning his hips down when he started to move his hips downwards. 

You swiftly took a hold of his hands and pinned them on both sides of his head by the wrists. You began to pound into him hard and fast, he had to bite his lower lips to prevent the moans to leave his throat. 

"M/n . . . don't stop- fuck, yes . . ." He groaned, throwing his head back as you quickened your pace, too lost in the pleasure that you couldn't care if those outside can hear.

You sucked on his chest, wanting to leave as many marks as possible. Your sweaty bodies rubbed with each other as you kept thrusting, your ears filled with his whines and muffled moans along with the sound of skin slapping against skin. His name left your lips over and over again in an endless chant, your head thrown back.

Namjoon's eyes looked up to you and moaned at the sight, your tongue was slightly popping out on the side of your lips, your eyes closed with eyebrows furrowed in focus to give him nothing but pleasure. You leaned down once again to capture his lips in yours in an open mouthed kiss, your tongues tangled with each other's as you swallowed his moans.

"Such a beautiful baby boy," Came your hoarse voice that sent shivers down his spine, "You want more, baby?"

He eagerly nodded, moaning more when you wrapped your fingers around his neck, giving it a slight squeeze. Namjoon swore that he would never forget the hottest smirk you had on your face, "Use your pretty mouth, baby."

"Y-yes . . . please . . " He managed to breath out, spreading his legs wider.

"Don't worry, baby, I'm fucking you all day."

----

namjoon's my ult bias and i wuv him with all my heart and soul T^T