● 42 ●

| Taehyung ; Smut |

"What was that?"

Taehyung bit his lower lip in frustration, legs crossed and so were his arms over his chest. He watched with furrowed eyebrows as you zipped your backpack closed and adjusted your reading glasses back up your nose. He groaned, "I want you to have sex with me."

You almost chocked on your spit with that. You let out a sigh and stared at the attractive male that sat in front of you on your desk, "No, Hyung."

He bit his lower lip, his eyebrows much more furrowed at the rejection, "Why?"

"Hyung . . . " You started, this wasn't the first time you'll be explaining why you didn't want to have sex with the older yet he still doesn't stop, "Hyung, you know I have a boyfriend."

A 'tsk' left his lips and he spread his legs, pulling you towards him by your tie. Your eyes widen as he cupped your cheeks with his hands and stared intently into your eyes, "Do you think I care? Where was first year M/n that used to drool over me?"

Your lips formed a thin line, "He's gone, hyung. He's drooling over Jungkook now."

His eyebrows furrowed and his hold on your face tightened, "I'm way more handsome and pretty than Jeon fucking Jungkook."

A smirk then replaced the scowl on his face, "Does he suck your cock good the way I did? Does he ride you better? Does his ass take in your cock better than mine?"

"Hyung, stop." You hissed.

"No. The answer to all of that is no, isn't it? Because you still want Kim Taehyung. You only want me. You only love me." He whispered before he grinned.

You grit your teeth, your hands snaked up to hold his waist and roughly pull him towards you pulling out a gasp from the shorter male. The fact that you were still in school and Jungkook, who still had after school club activities, could catch you anytime added more to the excitement.

"You're so cocky, whore." You said through gritted teeth, your hold on his waist tight that he was sure it'll leave bruises.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around your neck, his legs doing the same around your waist. He leaned down for an open mouthed kiss and your tongue darted inside of his wet cavern in a familiar pattern. You sucked on his tongue as he let out a moan. Taehyung pulled away for air and you started abusing his neck to leave many love bites that he wouldn't even bother hiding. He'd be proud to say that it was you who fucked him good if someone asked where they came from, regardless of you being in a relationship.

"M/n . . . " He moaned out, head thrown backwards, lips parted and heavy pants escaping his lips.

He whined, "I want you in me now. Just ram inside of me, I want it raw."

You pulled away, "Such an impatient slut, aren't you?"

He nodded and giggled before he jumped down the desk and turned his back on you as he bent, hands clutching on to the desk. You bit your lower lip and pulled his pants and underwear down. And you did the same to yours, pulling out your hard cock. You groped his ass and he whined, loving the way you spread his cheeks and aligned your shaft to his hole.

You entered his heat with one quick thrust, you had to cover his mouth with your hand due to his loud moan. You didn't wait for him to adjust, pulled out from him, only to thrust back in roughly. Taehyung's mouth hung open, your hand still over his mouth. You bent and nibbled on his ear, "Happy now, slut? You love being fucked by me so much you're willing to ruin your friend's relationship?"

Taehyung nodded, eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed. He only focused on the pleasure he received from your cock rubbing and prodding his walls to even care about anything else. You pulled your hand away from his mouth, "Go on, baby. Scream my name like it's the last time you'll ever do."

"M-M/n! Oh, fuck! M/n!" His eyes widened as he felt your cock hit his prostate dead on, "There! There! Fuck! Don't stop, M/n!"

Your head fell back, thrusts still deep, fast and rough. Your eyebrows furrowed, lips parted as you whispered, "Fuck, better than Jungkook."

That caused the bottom to grin, lewd moans leaving his lips to turn you on more. And it worked as your thrusts became insanely rougher and faster that it sent him to cloud nine. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, "M/n, don't stop. I want your semen in me. I love you. I love you."

"I love you, M/n." He struggled to say in between pants.

You leaned down and stroked his neglected cock with your hand, Taehyung's breathing hitched, feeling his release coming closer. Not long after, he came with a long, loud moan escaping his lips.

You followed soon enough, burying your seed deep inside of him. You stayed still, trying to catch your breath. Once you pulled out, Taehyung groaned at how your sperm leaked down his hole.

He turned and wrapped his arms around your neck, whining as he buried his face on your neck, "M/n, you love me, right? You only love me."

And you would've been annoyed if you saw his victorious grin when you responded, "I love you, Tae. I only love you."

-----

bruh this took so long wtf—

anyway im sorry but i'll be more inactive than i already am cause we've got a film project and the deadline's by the end of the month so sorry 。・゚・(ノД')・゚・。