● 35 ●

| Seokjin ; Fluff |

"Fans have noticed the growing closeness of the lead stars of the latest drama 'Turn To Me', they said that they would love to see the actress Lee Sunjung become a real life couple with her leading man L/n M/n . . ." Seokjin trailed off and the rolling of his eyes intensified.

He regretted his action of clicking an article he came across while scrolling down social media, but even though he didn't, it was still the talk of many people. He couldn't blame them as he stared at the picture of you and the actress you were working with, your arm wrapped around her shoulder, smiles on your faces and bouquets in your hands.

Seokjin groaned, his head falling back in frustration. He knew he shouldn't feel this way, he shouldn't be mad or jealous because he knew that you saw Sunjung as a friend, just a co-worker of some sort. He knew that you would never have feelings for the beautiful woman— a beautiful woman that could steal and get any man she wanted with her smile.

Another groan came out his lips, his eyebrows furrowed as his grip on his phone tightened. Thoughts filled his head, what if you fell in love with her? What if you would leave him? What if you would cheat on him behind his back?

He shook his head and slapped his cheek with a hand, reassuring himself that you were far too good to do that, you would never do that and he trusted you. Seokjin sighed and got his eyes back on his phone's screen, he scrolled down to read the comments out loud to himself.

"M/Jung is real . . . I wish they would end up together . . .  they look cute together . . . my man, M/n— Ha!" He let out the 'ha' quite loudly, a scoff following and a look of disbelief on his face, "'My man'!"

"'My man'!" He repeated, letting out a laugh after he placed his phone down the coffee table. After a few minutes, he came back to his phone and stared at the comment, his stare was so hard that the phone might melt. The living room became silent as he continued to stare, he then placed it back down the coffee table and shook his head. It was a day off and this was what he was doing?

"I'm home!" Your voice came from the front door, "Not that anyone would reply anyway . . ." Followed your mumbling as you took both your shoes off.

Seokjin appeared and smiled at you, "Welcome home—"

"Seokjin! Baby!" You cut him off and ran towards him to embrace him tightly. 

You never had the chance to witness the smug smile on Seokjin's face, his arms around you, his hand patting your back as he thought, 'Yup, he's my man. My man.'

You never really thought that Seokjin would be in your shared apartment, you both had busy lives and he would usually be in his dorm with his members and you in your own house where your manager had a strict eye on you. You were surprised and happy to see the love of your life.

"You're here!" You grinned after pulling away.

You cupped his cheeks and leaned down to place your lips on his. He pushed his head gently forward to kiss back, his eyes closed as he leaned more into your warmth, your touch, and your kiss that only he would have. Sure, you kissed a lot of girls before but only because you needed to for dramas that you filmed. But the kiss you would always give him had a lot that they wouldn't have. Through your kiss, he knew he had your love, your care, your affection and your everything.

Still in the kiss, he smiled, 'Definitely my man.'

----

a short fluff to make up for my long absence — not that anyone noticed AHAHA

updates for the other books tomorrow maybe

(( anyone got time and patience for a talk? I rlly need someone to talk to rn🙃 ))