● 40 ●

( i'll do an angst cause i want an angst >:((( )

| Jimin ; Angst |

As you stared at the man in front of you, the same thought always popped up in your mind. Your eyebrows furrowed and you shook your head, reassuring yourself that nothing changed. Everything was fine. Nothing's wrong.

Jimin was the love of your life. He always will be. You had loved him for seven years now, and your marriage was near. You had nothing to worry about.

You promised him that you would never leave, that you'd love him for the rest of your life.

You pursed your lips. Did your promise break?

Why was that no matter how much you tried, how much you forced yourself, you couldn't say that you love him anymore.

Did you fall out of love with your fiancee?

But you told yourself it was fine. You didn't want to hurt Jimin, and as long as he doesn't know about it, he won't get hurt. You just have to pretend.

So, your arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him in for a kiss. He smiled and kissed back, his arms immediately around your neck. 

Once you pulled away, you stared into his eyes. His eyes that you used to get lost into as you stared, his smile that used to send a million butterflies inside your stomach. Your eyebrows furrowed and you leaned in for another kiss, a rougher one this time.

You were searching for the same feeling you used to have every time your lips connected. You searched, but then, you failed. It wasn't there anymore. No matter how much you force yourself, it wasn't there anymore.

----

Jimin groaned, "Noona, how many times do we have to talk about this?"

"As many as I can until you believe me."

The blond ran a hand through his hair, he leaned back on the couch with furrowed eyebrows, "I told you, M/n's fine. We're fine--"

The determination in the woman's voice was very evident, "Say that to me once you hear this--"

"I don't want to, okay? I'm busy with the wedding preparations."

"Just listen to this, Jimin-ah. I only want what's best for you. Seokjin recorded his call with M/n, your fiancee was drunk and spilled something--"

"Bye, Noona. Have a good day, okay? Take care."

He ended the call and placed his phone on the coffee table. Not long after, a ding was heard and truth to her words, Munhee sent a recording. He stared at it for a long time, wondering if he should or should not play it.

His curiosity got the best of him and he played the recording. Oh, how he wished he didn't.

Just then, the door opened and Jimin's finger was quick to press pause. You entered the living room, plopping down next to him on the couch as your arm immediately wrapped around his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" You asked, seeing the nervous look on his face.

"N-nothing . . . you want something to eat? I'll make you your favorite." He stood up and shoved his phone in his pocket, quickly disappearing into the kitchen.

----

Your arms wrapped around his slim waist, pulling him closer to you, wanting more of his warmth. The shorter giggled and you smiled. His giggle sounded so angelic in your ears.

Jimin could only stare, his heart breaking in so many countless pieces. Time froze, and he knew the image of you hugging someone else would forever remain in his mind. 

"M/n?" He called out, his voice shaking.

Hearing the familiar voice, your eyes widen. You turned to see the man you were supposed to marry. The man you were with for seven years. 

Jimin knew to himself that it would take a long time for him to heal and forgive you as long as you ask for a second chance and forgiveness. He loved you too much to lose you.

But instead of frantically telling him that you were going to explain, instead of telling him that that was a mistake, that he was the love of your life, why were you just standing and looking down with the most guiltiest look on your face?

Your arms only tightened around Jungkook before you turned your head away, saying nothing at all. Jungkook looked up at you before looking back at Jimin, "Love, who is he?"

Jimin's eyes stared hard at Jungkook. He was younger than him, slim waist, big doe eyes, baby-faced, and the easy to manipulate type. No wonder.

That giggle. He knew he heard it before.

Oh, of course he did.

". . . Seokjin-hyung . . . I . . . I-I don't know . . . "

"About what, M/n-ah? You're so drunk, where are you right now?"

"Hyung . . . I don't know if we should continue the wedding . . ."

"Why not? You love Jimin, right?"

There was a pause. And then a giggle. 

"H-hyung . . . I'll talk to you later. Don't tell Jimin about this."

So that was who the giggle was from.

"You should've at least told me." Jimin murmured before walking away with his head down.

- - -

so here i am listening to sad/heartbreak songs when i'm feelin fine and single--

that should be me making you laugh--