● 22 ●

| Namjoon ; Fluff |

Squeals were heard as you entered the school gate, your usual smug smirk on your face. Both girls and boys were head over heels for you and your tall, intimidating figure. You were well known as the loved trouble maker in the school, you always had your chin held up high knowing that your filthy rich father always had your back so the teachers were scared to mess with you.

Namjoon rolled his eyes as the girls started to surround you and shove love letters to your face. He tried to ignore it and placed his attention back to the book he had on his hands. The squeals stopped and murmurs came, that made him raise an eyebrow as he turned to where you were.

The girls were now parted and Jimin strolled towards you with a smile on his face. You had no emotion displayed on your face as he pulled out a small red box with a letter. You stared at him in confusion while the girls squealed once more at the sight. He shifted from one feet to the other, his eyes on yours, "Hyung, this is for you--"

You had a shocked look on your face now as what he was doing just registered in your mind, "Jimin, we're friends-"

"What? No, the hell . . ." His eyebrows furrowed, he then shook his head no before he continued, "Someone wants you to have this." 

Your mouth formed an 'Oh' and you took the gift and the letter. A huge sigh of relief escaped Namjoon's lips, he was glad that it wasn't from his friend. But then, his eyes widened and he stood up as quick as he could and walked away. Your eyes stared at the back of his head and he gulped as he felt it.

- - -

"Ohohohoh," You smirked, "Namjoon likes me, huh?"

"Please get off my table." The dimpled male groaned, "I'm trying to read my book here."

Your legs were crossed as you sat on his table and faced him, he could only face palm in embarrassment when your classmates took photos of what was happening. He then hid his red face in his book and a surprised yelp came out of him when he pulled his face away from the book only to see your legs were now spread apart, a smug smirk dancing on your face.

"Like what you see?" You chuckled and crossed your arms over your chest, "You can have this." You spoke before your eyes trailed down to what was between your legs, "And that huge thing right there."

Namjoon closed his eyes, he tried his best to not scream that he wanted what you were offering and sighed, "That letter wasn't from me. Do I really have to explain over and over again? Taehyung and Jimin made that letter-"

"They just wrote what you felt for me." You nodded, a hand on your chest.

"You're unbelievable." He muttered.

You leaned close to him and whispered, "But believe me when I say that I like you as much as you like me and I want you." 

----

i just published a bts x eight member male reader book! hope u check it out and support it hehe