● 37 ●

| Yoongi ; Fluff | (a part two of the previous one)

"Where are you? I'm so sorry I'm late." Yoongi looked left and right, slightly struggling as he wore sunglasses, a hat, and a mask to avoid being spotted by fans. He held a sign that said your name on it, still frantically searching for your tall figure.

"Oh, wow . . . that's a lovely sign right there, babe. Glitters and rainbows now your thing?" His head turning in different directions along with his body, he was desperate to see you.

"Maknae Line made it! I was in a hurry and they gave me this! My phone screen is too little for you to see-- wait . . . Where the fuck are you?!" He realized that you could actually see him but he couldn't and that annoyed him.

"In your heart." You wheezed and he rolled his eyes.

He let out a sigh, standing still in a sea of unfamiliar faces that walked pass him. He tapped his feet, impatience filling him up as he just wanted to see you in person again, he wanted to hug you, kiss you, but you were, as always, being a jerk.

"Did I grow taller or did you become shorter?" All of a sudden, he heard a voice from behind and he instantly turned around to wrap his arms around your waist, the side of his face on your chest. He didn't even have to look up to verify that it was you, all he needed was to hear your voice that sang love songs for him.

"My kitten. . . " You murmured against his hair, taking in his scent that you longed for for so long.

You both stood like that, just taking in the realization that you were now physically together. You just realized how much you missed him, how much you loved him that cheating never even crossed your mind when you were away. You held him tighter, wanting more of his warmth as he sobbed on your chest. 

Two months wasn't enough, it will never be enough, but you had no choice and promised to make the most out of it. He would be busy with work, but you'll stay by his side when you can. So, his dorm room was where you would be staying, the apartment your mom rented forgotten.

----

"I love you." You whispered, "I love you so so much, Min Yoongi. When should we get married?"

"Hey! I know you missed each other so much and all, but marriage?!" You flinched with Seokjin's loud voice that boomed from behind. 

"M/n . . ." Yoongi whispered back, a blush on his face, embarrassed with how you were acting in the presence of his members. "I'm trying to wash the dishes here . . . " He added, referring to your arms around his waist in a tight back hug.

"Jesus," Jungkook exclaimed, closing the fridge, "He's clinging like a leech."

"Baby, let me do it for you." You let go of him and started to do the dishes instead. 

He backed away with a small smile. When you thought he was gone to rest, you felt his arms around your waist, his body pressed against yours. 

"Ow! Ow! Taehyung-ah, there's so many ants!" Seokjin's loud voice came again, Taehyung only rolling his eyes at that.

- - - 

short, but hella cute hehehe