● 20 ●

| Yoongi ; Fluff |

"Fuck me." Yoongi groaned, his eyes on the scattered papers on the floor. 

Your loud laugh was heard as you watched him crouch down to pick the papers up one by one, once he was done, you gave him a smug smile, "I already did last night. And I did it real good."

He rolled his eyes and started to arrange the drawings in his hands by the dates they were drawn, and while he was doing so, a smile stretched on his lips.

His smile was soon erased when you spoke, "What am I gonna do with this?"

You held up a framed picture with your confused eyes on it. Yoongi's hands were now on his waist, eyebrows furrowed, "Hang it up on the wall or I'm gonna hang you on one of this tree's branches, shithead."

"Just pound a nail into the wall and hang it up." He added, before he placed the stack of papers on a small table, the wooden floor creaking slightly at his steps.

"How 'bout I pound you to the wall." Came another one of your annoying remarks that had him roll his eyes for the tenth time today.

"How 'bout I slam your face to the-"

You both stopped and stood when you heard the school bus nearing your house. Your husband immediately stepped out of the tree house and carefully climbed down the ladder, you followed soon enough. Once he reached the ground, he ran over to the gate and opened it just in time when the little girl got off the bus.

Yeona had a precious smile on her face when she ran up to a crouching Yoongi that had his arms open for her. Her arms wrapped around her father's neck as he carried her. Yoongi placed a kiss on the side of her head, "How's school, Yeona-yah?"

"It was fine, Yoongi Appa." She grinned, "I invited everyone for my birthday!"

"That's good, your present's ready." You spoke when you had reached the two, smirking when Yoongi gave you a deadly glare.

"Really, Appa?! I wanna see! I wanna see!" The little girl waved her arms up in the air, shouting on the top of her lungs when Yoongi shook his head no.

You snatched your daughter from the shorter's arms and walked up to the large tree in your backyard, "Of course, sweetheart."

Yoongi followed with complaints that it was supposed to be revealed to her tomorrow and not now. You let the girl climb first, making sure she took careful steps. After everyone had climbed up and reached the tree house, Yeona's mouth was open in awe at the sight of the cute design inside.

She walked around, making sure to see and appreciate the efforts her parents had put into building the tree house for her birthday. Yoongi stood with a smile on his face as he watched his little girl. You silently wrapped an arm around his shoulder, ignoring his glare that he sent you when you did so.

"I love you."

"I love me too."

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

Not long after, he leaned his head on your shoulder, his smile back on his face. You stood for quite a while before Yeona had invited you over for a small tea party.

----

i'm thinking bout writing a smut book for fem rdrs. but still having second thoughts. it's because i've lost my good grip on writing smuts and i wanna get that grip back cause my smuts now are annoyingly crappy and i hate it :<<

/when i came back to look at this, it wasn't published completely. fucking internet's shitty again. sorry./