● 9 ●

| Seokjin ; Smut |

!Warning! : Skip this chapter if you are not comfortable with smut!

You ran a hand through your hair, sighing. You just finished you paper works and you knew you wanted to rest. You were just packing your stuff to go home when your phone vibrated, you sat back on your chair and picked your phone from your desk. Apparently, it was another text from your boyfriend, not just a text.

He had sent another picture, now with his naked chest on full view, with the message of how much he misses the hickeys you would put there. You licked your lips. You've been missing the bed activities lately, since you were busy with work, and now, Seokjin was teasing you. Damn, and now he's gonna get what he wants.

You didn't reply and instead, drove off to BigHit to fetch him and bring him to your shared apartment. You dragged him inside by his hand, and the minute the door closed behind you, you had him against the wall, your lips moving with his. He kissed you back, as rough as yours. You felt the growing tent in your pants, you couldn't help but to grind against him. That had Seokjin break the kiss, pushing his head back to let out a long moan. You leaned down for his neck, sucking on his skin, still grinding against him.

"Mmm, M/n, bedroom." He pants and you comply, carrying him towards your shared bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes behind you.

Once you reached the room, you were both left in your boxers. You laid him on the bed, reaching over to the night stand to get the lube. When you got back to hovering Seokjin, he had already had his boxers off, his hand stroking himself. You smirked at him, removing his hand and replacing it with yours. You lowered your head, kissing the tip of his dick before wrapping your lips around it, sending Seokjin moaning loudly.

You took him more into your mouth, bobbing your head up and down, deep throating him. Seokjin doesn't even care about how loud he's moaning by now, the way your tongue would wrap against his length. You looked up at him, enjoying the view of his adam's apple bobbing as he gulped hard.

You felt his cock twitch and you new he was coming, and when he did, you swallowed, not letting a single drop get out your mouth. Seokjin was panting hard, looking at you with half lidded eyes. You smiled, catching his swollen lips with yours in a hot, sloppy kiss. You reached a hand down your body, lowering your boxers down until it was finally off and your erection sprang free.

Seokjin moaned at the sight of your member, flushed red and big. You smiled, giving him an eskimo kiss to distract him as you put lube on your fingers, gently pushing them in his hole. Seokjin wraps his arms around your neck as you continued pushing your fingers in and out his tight hole, before moving them in a scissoring motion.

It continued like that for a few minutes, before you pulled out, having Seokjin whine at the loss. You smiled, "Patience, baby boy."

"But, I've been waiting, daddy," Seokjin pouts.

You smiled, not responding as you grabbed both his wrists to pin them beside his head. Seokjin throws his head back, a loud scream escaping his throat as you entered him. You let go of his wrists, placing them in his hips instead. You grunted at the feeling of his walls around you, staying still for him to adjust.

Not even a minute passed when you couldn't stop yourself and started thrusting in and out of him. The burn of the stretch was uncomfortable at first, but Seokjin soon got used to it, his hands clutching onto your biceps. You adjusted your hips on a different angle that had him scream louder.

You smiled, "Found it."

"Ah! Daddy! T-there. . ." He moans out.

Your head fell back, the ecstasy filling you to the brim as your pace gets harder, faster. "Fuck," You gasped, "You just got tighter, baby."

You continue the hard thrusts, making sure to his his prostate every time. Seokjin uses the little energy he had left to grind his hips down to yours, and a couple more thrusts, he came, painting your chest white. Due to his sudden orgasm, you came, pulling out of him and on his stomach up to his chest and his chin.

Out of breath, you took tissues from the cabinets and cleaned both of you. Once you were done, Seokjin pulls you towards him, burying his face on the crook of your neck. You ran a hand through his hair, "Are you sore, baby?" He nods, "I told you not to tease daddy." You whisper against his ear, your teeth capturing the shell of his ear between your teeth.

Seokjin hums, feeling something poke his thighs, "Mmm, so energetic." You grinned, kissing him hungrily.

---

*still choking on holy water*