● 44 ●

| Jungkook ; Angst |

It was the most amazing way of waking up. Being wrapped in your arms, your lips showering his face kisses and your hand that crept up underneath his shirt to gently rub circles on his tummy.

Jungkook had a sweet, cute grin on his face as you dived down his neck to leave small kisses, whispering praises as you did so.

"Baby, you're the prettiest." You whispered, "The most amazing person I've ever met."

He let out a giggle and ran a hand through your hair, he tilted his head to the side to give you more room as you began sucking on his soft skin. He hummed, "M/n, we have school."

"That can wait." You muttered back, "I want to shower my baby with love first."

He gave himself to you, his everything, he completely surrendered to you. You were his ultimate crush even when you were still dating Taehyung, but now you were his and he was more than happy.

You were his first, you took his virginity and a lot of his firsts. He was sure of you, he was sure that you were the only person he could see his future with. You showered him with love and affection and reassured him that it was only him. It was just Jeon Jungkook that you love.

"God, I love you so much, Jeon Jungkook."

But then, why?

"M/n, you love me, right? You only love me."

"I love you, Tae. I only love you."

As Taehyung hugged you, he saw how Jungkook stood near the door. A huge grin appeared on Taehyung's face as if to say it was him that won. The older pulled away and pulled you in for a kiss, Jungkook also felt his heart pulled apart.

You pulled away and your eyes fell on the blonde. Your eyes widened, your hands immediately fumbled and struggled to pull your pants up in a hurry while Taehyung didn't give a care if he was half naked.

"Kookie, baby . . ." You muttered, approaching the said male.

Taehyung watched with a grin, annoying the younger male. The younger's pain filled eyes fell on you when you tried to reach out a hand for him.

"You . . ." He started, eyebrows furrowed, voice shaking and eyes teary.

"This isn't . . . I-it's not what—"

Taehyung cut you off and slowly took a few steps closer after he had put his pants back on, "It's exactly what it looks like, Jungkook."

"You're disgusting." He muttered, "You're unbelievable. Why?"

The older let out a 'tsk', annoyed as he crossed his arms over his chest. His eyes were staring hard on Jungkook, his stare filled with hate. And his hate increased when you tried to hug him.

"Don't touch me."

The thought of you touching him with your hands that surely roamed Taehyung's body just earlier made him feel sick. It wasn't the same touch he loved and longed for before.

"I ca-can ex . . ." You trailed off at the sight of Jungkook's eyes filled with expectations.

He really expected you to say you can explain and it was a mistake. He'll wait for you to say that you were sorry, you wanted his forgiveness, you don't love Taehyung anymore, you were just swayed and seduced and nothing more than that.

Maybe, though it was completely stupid, he would accept you back and give you more than what he can give to secure you as his. Because he loved you, always will.

"There's nothing more for you to explain. Go ahead, M/n. Tell him." Taehyung inserted with a smirk on his face, "Tell him what you told me earlier. Oh, I think he heard it."

"I love you, Tae. I only love you." Taehyung mimicked.

Jungkook stepped back, disbelief filling him up to the brim. He didn't want to believe it. He really didn't want to.

You looked down and bit your lower lip, "I . . . I'm sorry."

Sorry for what? Sorry for cheating on him? Or sorry that you still love and will get back with Taehyung? Maybe, both?

It was clear. The blonde felt his world shatter at the next words that left your mouth.

"Let's break up, Jungkook. I don't want to hurt you. I . . ." You looked away, "I want Taehyung."

Joy overflowed from the said male. But pain, hatred, anger, and betrayal filled the other.

----

taetae was an ahole here i'm sorry😭

he's definitely not like that irl, remember that this is just a ff y'all ajakajajaiwj