● 41 ●

| Hoseok ; Smut |

Hoseok knew it was wrong. He knew it wasn't right and he would only feel pain and misery with you in his life. He knew you only brought trouble. So he let you go and did the best he could to avoid you. He wanted to erase you from his life, like you never existed. The pain you gave him was too much, too unforgettable and unforgivable.

And now, he never regretted his decision of leaving you. He knew none about L/n M/n, he never knew the existence of the said male. And after a long time of teaching himself to forget you, he thought he succeeded. He thought.

He gulped, his lips parted, eyes glued to the floor of the dance troupe's practice room. He thought he succeeded, but why did he feel sparks when your hand took a hold of his hip and slowly rubbed up and down. Your body was pressed against his as he felt the cold mirror against his back. His hands were placed on your chest, he tried to push you away but his body betrayed him and he froze as he felt your well toned chest.

When you used to be together, he's seen you naked so many times on top of him, sweaty and hot. And the sight of your godly body never failed to leave him in awe. And as memories of your past bedroom activities entered his mind, he gulped once more. Oh no, why did he think of those? No, it wasn't right. He shouldn't be in such a position with his ex. Other than you were his ex, you were also his best friend's boyfriend. And he never wanted to betray Jimin. But fuck, a sweaty and horny you pressing him against the wall can make him commit so many sins right there and then.

After a long time, he slowly looked up to you and your eyes locked. The sight of your messy hair, the sweat that dripped down the side of your head to your chin, and the lust that clouded your eyes made him suck in a breath. He suddenly couldn't look away anymore. A smirk appeared on your lips, your hand let go of his hip and rose to hold his cheek.

"Did you miss my touch, sunshine?" You whispered.

Shit, why did you have to go for the nickname?

Hoseok didn't answer and continued to stare back at you, his heart pounded so fast as he felt his pulse throughout his body. And then he spoke, "No . . . " Was his weak reply.

You chuckled and leaned close, your lips barely touching his, "Yes, you do. Tell me you do." Your gaze was strong to the point he felt like he was about to drown in your eyes. You other hand came up to harshly pull him closer by the waist, pulling out a gasp from his lips.

'Jimin-ah, I'm sorry.'

"Yes. Yes, I do." He bit his lower lip before his eyes widened when you pulled him and wrapped your arms around him in a tight hug. That was an unexpected move, an unexpected move that made him feel warmth inside. His arms slowly wrapped around you too, his eyes closed and he took in your scent. He never thought he'd say it, "I missed your touch. I missed you."

You slightly pulled back to place a soft kiss on the side of his head before you completely pulled away and held him against the wall mirror. You leaned down to lock your mouth with his and your tongues immediately met. Your hand came up to slowly raise his shirt over his head, breaking the kiss and when he was topless, you dived your head down to place love bites on the soft skin of his neck and down to his collarbones.

He threw his head back, eyes closed and lips parted. The familiar feeling of your mouth exploring his body came back and it never failed to make his mind fuzzy. You stopped and he let out a whine, you stood and connected your lips once more in a wet, dirty kiss. You pulled away to whisper, "Can you use that pretty mouth for me, baby?"

He gulped, knowing what you meant and answered with a small voice, "Y-yes, sir."

Hoseok kneeled down in front of you, hands immediately unbuckled your belt and pulled your pants down. Your  underwear felt so tight with the tall tent that formed. He let out a shaky breath and slowly pulled down the piece of clothing that blocked him from seeing your cock. He unconsciously licked his lips when you were completely half naked and your length stood tall and hard. The tip red and swollen, precum leaked, showing just how horny you were.

The dancer took a hold of your dick, he kissed the tip before he shoved you in his mouth whole, not wasting another second. His tongue swirled and licked, his head bobbed up and down in a fast pace. Your head fell back, his name rolling out your lips in deep, hoarse moans that sent waves of pleasure down Hoseok's already hard cock.

"Ah, fuck yes." You bit your lower lip, and looked down to meet his eyes. Your hands ran through his hair and he already knew the drill, he stopped bobbing his head and closed his eyes. You started thrusting your hips forward, slow at first before you went rough and hard, fucking his face as you held his head with both your hands to keep him in place.

A tear rolled down his cheek, moans sending vibrations to your dick as he felt your tip at the back of his throat. He almost forgot the blissful feeling he always felt whenever you'd use him to pleasure yourself, it just felt so satisfying to him to hear you call out his name over and over again.

"Your mouth's so good, sweetheart. Only for me." You moaned out, still keeping a fast pace. Hoseok felt your cock twitch but instead of releasing inside, you pulled your length out his mouth. You cursed at the sight of his half lidded teary eyes and saliva that dripped down his chin, he looked so hot.

"On the floor, babe." You groaned out and he immediately lied down on his back. The practice room's floor wasn't that comfortable but he didn't care, all he wanted was for you to fuck him so hard like what you used to before.

He raised his hips to help you pull his pants and underwear down, his hard dick popped out and he spread his legs wider to give you more room. You positioned between his legs and stared down at his completely naked form. You licked your lips at the delicious sight of the small submissive male under you, sweaty and panting, waiting for you to fuck the hell out of him.

You hovered above him and attached your mouth on his neck, already knowing his sweet spot that you proceeded to abuse, pulling out the loveliest moans out of him. You positioned your length before thrusting hard and deep inside his hole. Hoseok let out a loud moan of your name, nails digging on your biceps that he held on to.

You never waited for him to adjust and thrusted so rough and fast. His moans were loud, not giving a shit about anyone else. The thought of someone might walk in to see you fucking him hard just made it more exciting. His hands held on to your shoulders, his lips parted, "O-oh shit, more! Fu-fuck me harder, M/n! My M/n!"

A smirk spread on your lips, "'My', huh?"

You quickened your pace to his request, sending him to cloud nine as pleasure flooded every inch of his body. Your eyes were on his face that twisted with so much pleasure, his eyebrows furrowed and countless moans leaving his lips.

He locked eyes with you once again, struggling between pants, "Fuck me harder than you'll ever fuck Jimin."

You flipped him to his side so he faced the mirror, your hand held his leg up that his ankle rested on your shoulder, the new position made you hit his prostate with every thrust and he moaned out, "A-aah! Ngghh! Right there! There! Don't stop! Harder! Fuck, so good!"

It didn't help that he had a nice view in the mirror of your cock disappearing inside his tight hole with every thrust, his fucked out face, and your head thrown back. Sweat dripped down your body, your eyebrows furrowed, "Does it feel good, sunshine?"

"S-so amazing! Fe-feels so amazing!" He babbled, eyes rolling to the back of his head. Without any warning, he came and splattered his seed on both your chests.

His release drove you to yours as he clenched hard around your cock. Hoseok groaned at the feeling of your hot semen filling him up. You bent over to nibble down on his earlobe, knowing that he had sensitive ears.

"Can't believe you let your best friend's boyfriend fuck you. Thought you were a good boy, Hoseok."

Oh, fuck.

----

ayeeeee, me is back (o゚▽゚)

sorry for the crappy smut chap, i tired my best ( TДT)

internet's so slow today imma do the taetae chaps tomorrow T^T