● 8 ●

| Jimin and Yoongi ; --- |

Your head fell back as Jimin grinds on your clothed member, your hands on his hips tightening its hold. Your mouth fell open, moans leaving your throat as Jimin continues giving your neck love bites, you were sure you needed to wear turtle necks more.

Just then, your phone rang. You reached for it, having only a second to read the caller ID before Jimin kisses you hungrily, you quickly respond to the kiss, kissing him roughly. Once he pulls away for oxygen, he goes back to kissing, biting, and leaving you hickeys. Your phone rang the second time and you answer, reading that it was Yoongi.

"Oh, hey, baby," You greet, "Sorry, I didn't answer your first call, I'm kinda busy."

You hear him smile, guilt filling you to the brim, "It's fine, love. Anyways, I just finished with things here in my studio, and I want to hang out with you, if it's fine with you."

You were about to answer when Jimin gives you another grind and you let out a hiss, cursing yourself when you remembered Yoongi was on the line.

"Hey. You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, just stepped on something," You give Jimin a glare and he replies with a smirk, "Um, about hanging out . . . sorry, I can't. I have so many things to do." You lied, biting your lower lip.

"Oh," You knew he was frowning, "Alright, maybe next time."

With a few 'I love you's, you hang up. Your attention now going back to the man sitting on your lap. He was still wearing the smirk he had, "Now, where were we?"

---

You walked through the door of your shared apartment, you ran a hand through your hair, tired(jimin tired him out, lmao). You smiled as you saw Yoongi sitting on the couch, his eyes on the TV. You walked behind him, giving his head a kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck, your chin on his shoulder as he leans against you.

You gave his cheek a kiss and Yoongi smiles, showing his gums, "Hey."

You sat next to him, pushing your tiredness away to be with him. Yoongi buries his face on your chest, and you smiled, wrapping an arm around his shoulder to pull him closer. Little did you know, Yoongi was frowning as he smelled someone's scent on you, someone he knew, someone who he was close to.

---

You were in your office, doing paper works, when your phone buzzed. You opened it and saw a text from someone.

Jimin : Hey, I'm alone at the dorm. The others won't be here in an hour ;)

You smirked, grabbing your jacket and exiting the office.

---

Yoongi hummed happily, setting your favorite food in the kitchen counter of their dorm. He wonders why the dorm seems to be quiet, he knew, after Jungkook told him that Jimin invited you in to 'watch a movie', that you were here. He wanted to surprise you and hang out since you hadn't done that in a while. His eyes suddenly went wide when he heard noises, inappropriate noises.

He was nearing Jimin's bedroom, praying in his mind that it wasn't what he was thinking. But, no, he just had to see you topless and on top of an almost naked Jimin. His heart suddenly got crushed in millions of pieces, feeling air get punched out of his lungs.

Tears fell down his eyes and to his cheeks like waterfalls, bot believing that you, the man that he loved so much, was cheating on him.

---

i'm still game to do a part two of this HAHA