● 6 ●

| Jungkook ; Smut | (Requested by @Hobi_Daydreams )

!Warning! : Please skip this chapter if you are not comfortable with smut.

You rammed inside him, making Jungkook scream out in pain and pleasure combined, at first, he felt nothing but pain, but once it eased, he began to whine for more, seeing that you stopped in concern. You groaned, pulling back until the tip was left and began to thrust back in, snatching Jungkook's breathing away as moans left his lips.

You smiled when you felt Jungkook's hand grasps yours, intertwining your fingers with his. Your eyes looked over at him for a few seconds before it came back to the road ahead, his other hand held his phone as he scrolled down his social media, smiling at the fans' birthday greetings to him.

You had taken him out for a date, and now that the sun was setting, you drove him back to your apartment to have a 'movie night', is what you told him. But, you had planned something else for the day, so you had the boys help with the surprise you had for your boyfriend. You've been dating for four years now and you wanted your relationship to take the next lever. Jungkook wanted you to take his virginity, but you hadn't said yes, you didn't wanted him to feel pressured and you told him to wait. Jungkook was fine with that, he had enough time to be ready. And that was tonight.

You pulled your hand away from Jungkook's and placed it in the inside of his thigh, that caused Jungkook to freeze. You chuckled, gently squeezing his thigh. His eyes averted from his phone to you and you laughed, nodding when you say his questioning expression by the side of your eyes. He almost squealed, before going back to silence, and you could sense his nervousness.

You smiled, giving his thigh another reassuring squeeze.Once you reached the parking lot, you parked and took your seat belt off, leaning towards Jungkook to give his cheek a kiss once his seat belt was off. Jungkook smiled before leaning towards you to place a firm hand behind your neck and pull you in for a soft kiss, a soft kiss that quickly turned into a heated one.

"M/n! M/n!" He kept on repeating your name, twisting the sheets between his fingers, feeling the ecstasy take him in.

You leaned down, your chest connecting with his back, your hand held his waist, the other keeping yourself up as skin slapping against skin filled your ears, "I'm here, baby boy," You whispered against his ear, grunting at how tighter he got after hearing you call him baby boy.

"You like that don't you?" You whispered huskily, biting and sucking the side of his neck to leave more love bites, "Then cum, cum for daddy, baby." You managed to say in between pants, feeling your cock twitch inside him, almost reaching your peak.

Jungkook felt his whole body shake as his orgasm exploded, staining the white sheets, a long moan escaping his throat. His orgasm was able to bring you over the edge, burying your hot semen inside him. You slowly pulled out of him, but before you could even catch your breathe, Jungkook gave all his strength to quickly turn around and push you back so you were now sitting.

Without another word, he climbed on your lap, and you didn't have to ask as you grabbed his hips, aligning his hole with your now hardening penis. He lowered his body down, feeling your dick fill him up once again. It had his head falling back, biting his lower lip. By this point, the both of you didn't care if the neighbors could hear, the most important thing now was you were giving Jungkook pleasure that you could give, only you.

He began bouncing, his half-lidded eyes glued to yours as he wrapped his arms around your neck, yours around his waist. The image in front of you had your drooling, Jungkook's body covered in sweat, his hair disheveled. You snaked a hand around his shaft, making Jungkook moan as you started pumping your hand.

"Mmm, I'm going to-" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence after you captured his lips with yours, your tongues swirling and dancing with each other's. You head fell back, feeling another orgasm coming. Jungkook leaned down to bury his face against the crook of your neck, your sweaty bodies rubbing against each other as he continues to bounce on top of you.

You couldn't take it anymore, your eyes rolling back to the back of your head as you released inside of him once again. Jungkook's cock twitched before his sperm covered both of your heaving chests. You lazily reached for some tissues on the nightstand, wiping both your chests after Jungkook climbed off of you, both of you hissing. Once you were done with cleaning, you threw the tissue to who-knows-where and laid down next to him. He immediately pulls you towards him, burying his face on your chest.

You smiled, "I love you, baby, so so much." You whispered.

Jungkook looks up at you, his eyes sparkling, "I love you too."

You kissed his forehead lovingly before falling asleep, a smile on stretched on both your lips.

---

this was my first smut lmao. *chokes in holy water*