● 12 ●

| Hoseok ; Smut |

Hoseok chuckled at the sight of you sitting up in bed, still half asleep, wearing only your underwear. Your lips were swollen, and hair a mess. You were patting the empty place beside you as you kept calling him, "Hobi? Hobi? Hobiiiiiiiiiii."

He approached the bed, and sat beside you, laughing, "I'm here, love."

You fully opened you half lidded eyes and faced him, your arms wrapping around his waist to pull him close and hugged him. You inhaled his scent that always made you feel warm and safe. You pulled away slightly and lifted him, he let out a small noise of surprise, only to smile when you placed him on your lap.

"Baby," You called, puckering your lips. Hoseok smiled and pecked your lips. You immediately snaked a hand behind his neck and kissed him deeper. He responded, tilting his head before pulling away.

"M/n! You have work!" Hoseok says, slapping your bicep.

You didn't say a word, and pulled his face closer by his neck gently, and kissed him again. This time, he doesn't pull away and kiss back. Hoseok parted his lips, letting out a muffled moan when your tongue entered and explored his wet cavern.

Your tongues danced together in a familiar pattern, your hand snaking up to take your sweatshirt that he was wearing, breaking the kiss for a moment. He was only wearing his underwear underneath the sweatshirt since it was long enough to reach half of his thighs. He gave you semi-hard member a grind, and you groaned, your hand finding its place on his hips to guide him as he grinds more.

You captured his lips once again in a dirty kiss filled with lust and love. You left his lips to suck on his neck, leaving more hickeys than you did last night.

"M/n~" Hoseok moans, still grinding on your now really hard member.

"Do you want to suck my cock, baby?" You whispered in his ear with your deep and husky voice that never fails to make him weak.

He eagerly nods, and gets off your lap. You lifted your hips to help him bring your underwear off and he tosses it to the side. He gives a long and slow lick at the tip, before taking you whole and deep inside his throat. Your head fell back, a long groan escaping your lips. Your hand ran through his hair, your eyes on him.

He gave a hard suck and you moaned, pushing his head to get deeper. He was deep throating you now, and it never fails to amaze you how good he was at giving blow jobs.

You tugged at his hair, a signal that you want him to stop. He does and whines, taking your dick out of his mouth. You pulled him close by his waist, giving him an open mouthed kiss. It was such a wet and dirty kiss, showing how much you want each other. Your fingers hooked in the waistband of his underwear, pulling it down.

Hoseok moaned into the kiss, feeling cold on his private parts. You grabbed a handful of his ass cheeks, massaging it.

"M/n," Hoseok panted, after pulling away, "I want you."

You smirked, flipping the both of you so now you're hovering above him. You kissed him again, you were just so in love with his lips and mouth. You took your dick in your hand and lined it up with his hole, distracting him with the kiss as you entered. Hoseok's head fell back, a long loud moan left his throat. You groaned, burying your face on his neck, feeling his walls clutch on to your cock.

Your hands tighten on his hips, knowing that it will leave bruises. You started moving in a fast pace, not giving Hoseok a time to adjust. He held on to your shoulder as if his life depended on it, he let out short, but load moans. You growled when he got tighter, feeling the urge to come. Your hand went up to his nipple, pinching it and playing with it. Hoseok felt waves of pleasure in his body, his legs wrapping around your waist.

His back arched, a loud moan escaping his lips when you hit a spot inside him that made him see stars. You smirked once again, making sure that you hit that sensitive bundle of nerves every time you thrust.

You took your hand off his nipple and wrapped it around his dick, jerking him off. The once cold room felt hot right now. Only moans and skin slapping against skin was heard. Your lips nibbled on his neck. Your thrusts getting sloppier and sloppier.

"M-M/n. . ." Hoseok moaned, not able to form words.

"Me too, baby." You groaned against his neck.

Not too long after, Hoseok came, his semen painting your chests white. While you came deep inside him, a long groan escaped along with it. It took a few seconds before you pulled out your softening length out of him, and cleaned the both of you.

"Baby," Hoseok panted, his eyes on you as you plopped down next to him, "You still have work."

You pulled him close, cuddling him, "The others got me covered, don't worry. They'll understand, I mean, who wouldn't want to fuck you when you're so hot and-"

You weren't able to speak more since Hoseok kissed you, and the both of your stayed in bed the whole day.

---

i realized just how sinful i am AHAHAHA