● 10 ●

| Taehyung ; Slightly Smutty |

Taehyung opened his eyes to hear something being thrown at his window. He sat up on his bed, groaning. He managed to jump out of the bed and walk over to the window, almost tripping on his way.

He spread the curtains and opened the lock, his eyes widening when he felt something crash to his lips, he immediately calmed down and kissed back, his arms wrapping around your neck. You pulled away, grinning. Taehyung smiles, leaning down to give your lips a peck.

"You should've used the door, you know?" He says, stepping back so you can get inside his room.

Once you were inside, you pulled him closer by his waist, "Just wanted to try the window."

Taehyung rolls his eyes, unwrapping your arms that was around his waist and walked towards his closet. You laughed, sitting on the side of his bed, watching him as he walked around his room, a bag in his hand as he shoves clothes and stuff he needed inside.

He was standing in front of his wardrobe, trying to figure out which one of his Gucci shirts would be better to bring, when you stood behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist. He whines when you started attacking his neck with small pecks, until it turned into biting and sucking. Taehyung gasped, his head falling back as your hand travels from his waist, lower and lower until it reached his thigh, your mouth still busy with leaving hickeys on his neck.

You pulled your hands away from his body and he whines almost immediately. You chuckle, turning him around so you can capture his lips with yours. He moans in the kiss when your hand goes down to cup his bottom, which was a signal for him to jump and when he does, he wraps his legs around your waist. You carry him towards his bed and gently throws him, smiling at how he bounces a little.

He moves backwards until his head almost bumps with the headboard and you hover above him. Your hands on either side of his head. Taehyung gulps as you lean down to his ear, whispering, "You can't imagine what I'm going to do to you tonight."

His eyes couldn't leave your now exposed top as you pull your shirt over your head. You got back to hovering him, your lips kissing down his jaw and back to his neck.

"Sho-shouldn't we be going by now?" He asks, his hands running through your hair.

"We'll go there later." You whisper, your hand sliding down his abdomen and inside his pants and boxers, groping something that had his back arching as he moans.