Chapter 44

(A/N: Hello again, its's boring me. This chapter, this are going to get intense, you'll know what I mean once you've read it! I'm not going to say anything else, just read it)

"Mr Colt, you wanted to see me?" I ask as I turn up at his classroom. It's Friday and school has just finished, he texted me during my last lesson of History to stop by his room before I got ready to got home.

"Yeah, thanks for stopping by" He says as we discretely watch the last person leave the room.

"Have a good weekend sir" The girl says.

"You too Caitlyn" He says with a smile as she leaves.

"So, what's up?" I ask as he shuts the door.

"How long until your Dad will be here?" He asks.

"About an hour or so, why?" I ask. He walks over to me and gives me a quick kiss.

"I wanted to go over how you're gonna get him to talk to you" He says.

"I have no idea yet, I guess I'll bring up with subject and use my stubbornness to get him to spill" I say.

"We need him to talk, for you and for Sam, you both need closure" He says.

"I know, I'm not going to back down this time Stefan" I assure him.

"Ok, let me know if you need me to do anything, you know, if you run away again, I'll be your superman, just with a car and not a cape flying" He says making us laugh.

"I'll be fine, I should go, I've gotta get ready" I say.

"Ok, same actually, I'm going home to work on a few more things over the weekend" He informs me.

"Oh yeah? What's the plan?" I ask.

"Install a few things and if the weather is good, make a start on the garden, I probably won't because this time of year is dodgy with rain" He says. We're nearly in March now and all the weather has done for the last few weeks is rain, the last couple of days have been dry though, thankfully.

"Yeah, I think it's supposed to be dry, but hey, you never know until the moment" I say.

"Exactly, anyway, love me and leave me" He says and pretends to start crying when he says 'leave me', I playfully slap his chest and then pull him by the collar down to meet my lips with his.

"I love you" I say as we pull apart. He kisses me again.

"I love you too" He says and pecks me again.

"Don't miss me too much" I say as we let go.

"Babe, you're still in my sight and I already miss you too much because I know you're going" He says. I truly love him, he's cute and everything, when he says things like that, I just wanna stay in his arms forever even more.

"One of the reasons why I love you so much, the things you say" I say and kiss him deep and passionate one more time. "I have to go" I say and step away from him. The temptation to stay with him is always there though.

"Have a good weekend love, and good luck" He says blowing a kiss to me.

"You too" I say catching the kiss and blowing one back to him, which he also catches and slaps his hand against his chest, yeah, his chest, not his lips, which I actually kinda like that.

I finally leave his classroom and go back to my room to pack a bag. I sort all my things out, packing what I need and whatnot else.

I hear my phone ringing and see it's my Dad so I answer it.