Chapter 43

(A/N: We get to know what Stefan's new place looks like in this chapter, I did do little sketches of how I picture it looking, but I haven't put them on here because they aren't great, but you can either picture it yourself, or I could do a better sketch of what I picture and post it for you guys if you want? Let me know! Enjoy the chapter!!) 

"Thanks for having us over for a few hours" I say as Sam and Shane see us out.

"No problem, it was a nice surprise, feel free to come back again soon" She says.

"Will do" I say.

"By the way, how did you and Stefan meet? You seem very close" Shane asks as curiosity gets him.

"Oh, err, through a friend" Stefan lies.

"Yeah" I confirm the lie.

"Oh, that's nice" Sam says. She asks if we can swap phone numbers, just in case we wanna chat or anything, after-all, the signs are very much leading to us being half sisters.

"See you soon, and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy" I say as we start making our way to Stefan's car.

"I'll let you know when Owen is born, you guys can come and meet him" She says.

"Really? That would be amazing, thanks, anyway, bye guys" I wave.

"See ya Addison, see ya again Stefan" Shane waves. Stefan nods and waves as he gets into the car.

"Well that went surprisingly well" I say as he starts driving.

"Yeah it did" He breathes in surprise. "And we have time to go over to my new place, if you still wanna see it?" He asks as he looks left and right before pulling out of Sam's road and on to a main road.

"Are you kidding? Of course I wanna go there you doofus" I say excitedly.

"Did you seriously just call me a 'doofus'?" He questions.

"Yeah" I answer bluntly.

"Wow" He breathes. "You know, I would never call you names" He says.

"Well, I don't mind if you do, I call you names in a joking manner, not hurtful, so if you were to call me names, I'd be ok with it as long as it's not in a hurtful way" I explain.

"How do you know that I'm not hurt by the name calling?" He asks sarcastically.

"Because you still love me" I answer cockily.

"Oooohh, that's a good one!" He says with narrowed eyes. "That's a real good one" He says.

"It's truth though" I say.

"Luckily for you, it is" He says.

A little while later Stefan pulls into a driveway.

"Is this your new house?" I ask as I see a beautiful house. He stops the car and turns the engine off.

"It is the new house, yeah" He says.

"Well, it looks beautiful outside, lets hope it looks just as good inside" I say as we get out.

"Trust me, it does, I've done a lot of work on it" He says as he gets his key and open the front door. I am taken aback by what I see. The living room to the left, staircase by the door with a little area for coats and whatnot, then the dining room on the right.

"Wow" I say with my jaw dropped. It's all clean and the dining room is in a blue-ish colour while the living room is like a cream colour, the stairs are carpeted in a cream carpet.