Nearly finding out

A/N
Swipe --->
Heello everybody I am sorry for not being too active on either of my FanFics for a while now but here is a new chapter. I feel bad not updating in a few days and I am still on holidays but I will be going to school soon and my mum said I have to study harder when I get home from school at least two days a week so I will be going back to less active. Anyways ... it is Jungkook's birthday today!!!!! Who else is excited I know someone will be 😏.

- ♥︎ -

Hyejin's POV:
He aimed his gun at Jungkook, we all tried to scream and get out to stop him from shooting but when we heard the gunshot we froze on one spot, he didn't hesitate to pull the trigger ...

Jungkook's POV:
He aimed the gun at me. I didn't know what to do. I heard the gunshot being released from the pistol I closed my eyes waiting for it to hit me. But nothing went into me ... 'it should have hit me by now' , I thought in confusion. I opened my eyes, I wasn't dead! But in my horror I remembered scenarios like this in the movies I looked down on the floor, there was Jin soo laying on the floor struggling to stay alive. "Jin soo! No!", I said on my knees trying to stop the bleeding with my hand, "Jin! Get Jin soo in the car and take him to the hospital NOW!", I shouted demandingly at Jin. He started to gently take him away when I heard shouts and cries from Soo mi but it was all muffled by the tape she tried to take off with her mouth.

Jimin's POV:
"W - what do y - you mean by supernatural gifts?", I asked the man scared still. "Do you not know? Have the girls not told you or perhaps your mother? They are mer- ", he was about to say the last word when he got pushed.

Yoongi's POV:
I looked at Namjoon in alarm at what he was going to confess. Nobody else can know except us so I did what was appropriate to shut him up before one of THE biggest secrets of all time was about to be blown. I ran up to him and pushed him hard to the ground with no hesitation.

Jimin's POV:
He looked kinda unconscious so I took it upon myself to run in and help out the girls the others followed after me. I ran to Hyejin first and untied her she looked really grateful and hugged me tight. I was a bit flustered at the quick gesture but hugged back she felt a bit awkward and released and instead ran to V and hugged each other. Namjoon helped Wendy, Hoseok helped Mina, Yoongi helped Rosé, and Jungkook helped Soo mi.

I heard faint groans coming from the doorway it was the guy! He got up and ran to the girls to kidnap them again. We were going to beat him up again and protect the girls but Hyejin and Soo mi pushed through our guard and waited for him to get them. Once came close enough to them they got him and turned him around to face his back, Hyejin moved back a bit and kicked him in the lower spine and punched him in his nose he fell to the ground in pain.

Hyejin's POV:
I was a bit shocked at first with my sudden action because I never did that before only when I did taekwondo classes back in primary school but proud that those classes paid off. He was lying completely unconscious with blood running from where I punched him in the nose. I took off his hood and mask to reveal someone I thought I would never see again Tae saw his face too and ran over unable to say anything for what we saw. I had one thing to call him and that was the title I gave him the whole time I knew him, "Appa ..." ......

To be continued ...

A/N
Hey guys sorry if this chapter was short but are you a bit shocked at the cliff hanger ..... and at my terrible writing skills! I am definitely shocked and disappointed with the second one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK, KOOKIE YOU ARE 21 SO PROUD HOW YOU HAVE GROWN UP SO MUCH WITH BTS AND ARMY AND BTW YOU HAVE ONLY GROWN UP TO BE MORE BETTER LOOKING AND TALENTED AND YOU GET BETTER EVERY DAY I DON'T KNOW HOW ON EARTH YOU ARE SO TALENTED WITH RAPPING SINGING AND DANCING WHILST I AM AT HOME BEING THE POTATO 🥔 I AM WONDERING IF I WILL EVER BE GOOD AT SOMETHING. YOU ARE TRULY AN AMAZING PERSON JUNGKOOK LOVE YOU AND BTS WITH ALL MY HEART. sorry for my terrible paragraph but as you can tell i am terrible at words this how i try to fangirl on my phone and on paper 🤦🏻‍♀️.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if you did show your appreciation but voting, and commenting on my book I love you 💖 guys so much and sorry for any spelling mistakes.

P.S
I will be uploading my yt video soon I have filmed it tho so yeah.

Here is an edit of kookie for you guys:

I am kinda proud of this edit 🧐