~~Chapter 7: Maria's ways~~

~A couple of weeks later~

"Black or purple?" I asked Maria as I showed her 2 dresses. She looked up from the letter she was reading on the couch and narrowed her eyes. "Black makes you look sexier," She told me and went back to reading her letter. "...So Purple?" I asked as she groaned.

"Do you want the D or not?" She asked with annoyance laced in his tone. "The D?" I asked as my face turned to a question mark. "Mother of-Black! Just put on the black one!" She stated as she shot up and pointed at the black dress.

"What's the D Maria?" I reasked as she rolled her eyes. She exhaled but then smiled. "Idea!" She stated as she clasped her hands together. "What?" I asked as she smirked. "Y/N, I'm going out, as usual. But this time, you're coming with me!" She beamed as I frowned in confusion. "To do what?" I asked. "Y/N, I'm gonna learn you how to flirt and get laid," She chirped clapping her hands. 

"I can lay down myself," I defended as I looked offended. "Honey, no. Not laid as in lay down," She exhaled. "The kind of laid that I told you about. Like, you know," She picked my brain as I frowned. My eyes then went wide in realization.

"Like when a guy puts his peepee in my peepee?" I asked as she nodded with a smile. "I don't know..." I stated looking to the side. 

"Come on! Just try to flirt or something like that!" She encouraged me. "It's not like you really have a choice," She smirked. "Nah, I think I do," I butted in. "Too bad," She smiled as she pushed me towards the bedroom.

"Put that black dress on and come out when you're done," She smirked as she pushed me inside and closed the door. I sighed and looked at the black dress. 

The corset Maria had put on me was killing me from the inside out and she told me I had to keep it on until I went to sleep

The corset Maria had put on me was killing me from the inside out and she told me I had to keep it on until I went to sleep. I pulled off the current dress I was wearing and put the black dress on. I smiled at how pretty it looked.

I walked to the door and opened it. Maria was leaning against her couch and shot her head up as soon as I came out. She whistled. "If I was gay, I'd take you," She complimented. 

"Gayyy?" I asked in a questioning tone. 

"Like when a guy likes a guy and a girl likes a girl," She quickly brushed off. "But enough about that," She waved off as she grabbed my hand. "We gonna take over this damned citayyyy!" She yelled out as she walked to the front door. I chuckled a bit as she smiled at me.

"So, where are we going?" I asked as she smirked. "The place where every person goes to have a good time," She introduced as she swung an arm around my shoulders. "The bar," She smirked. "Nice," I smirked along.

"You have no idea what a bar is. Do you?" She asked as her smirk faded. "No idea," I stated keeping the smirk.

Wattpad is freaking out and I don't like it. 

This is a short chapter because I'm too worried that my things are gonna get deleted.

I can't write when I'm this nervous.

If something were to happen, Johnlaurens1754 is where you can find me.