|| 1 ||

Jaemin's POV

I was walking to school when I stopped by a flower shop.

I went inside the flower shop to be greeted by the sweet aroma of the flowers.

"Hello, young man! What do you like to buy or deliver?" The florist who came out of nowhere asked me.

"Uhm...flowers-" I was cut off by the florist.

"Flowers for a young lady, ey?" The florist smiled at me.

"How did you know-" I was cut off by the florist again.

"It's so obvious..." She said as she brings out a bundle of pink roses.

"Beautiful roses for a beautiful young lady from a handsome young man" The florist said giving me a wide smile as I took it from her hands.

"Thank you..." I said as I reach out of my wallet but I was stopped.

"No, don't pay for it. I'll give it to you as free..." The florist said and I nodded.

I went out of the flower shop as the florist shouted from behind.

"PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN~" The florist shouted.

I continue to walk to school while feeling excited of what Y/N's reaction gonna be about this.

As I entered the campus, I started looking for Y/N.

"Now where is she..." I said to myself as I keep looking for her when I finally found her.

She's standing on front of the fountain waiting for someone.

I smiled as I saw her and started walking up to her when I heard a guy shouted.

"Y/N!" The guy shouted as he ran to Y/N.

"Samuel, where have you been?" Y/N asked the guy who was exhausted from running.

"I w-went to the flower shop..." He guy panted out as Y/N helped him to sit down on the edge of the fountain.

I decided to eavesdrop.

"Why the hell did you go to the flower-" She was cut off when the guy showed her a bundle of pink roses.

Wait a minute, that looks exactly like mine-

"OMG SAMUEL!" Y/N screamed as she look at the pink rose bouquet.

"THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!" Y/N said to him as she took the flowers from his hand.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl like you..." The guy said at her that made Y/N blushed.

I should be the one who's giving her that...

"I love you so much, Samuel..." Y/N said as she kissed Samuel on the cheek.

That's it...

I walked away and throw the flowers in the trashcan as I sit down on the nearest bench.

"Maybe Y/N only sees me as her friend, nothing more..." I mumbled to myself, thinking about her.

Y/N's POV

"I love you so much, Samuel..." I said to Samuel as I kissed him on the cheek.

I heard footsteps fading as I look to my side to see no one.

"Is there something wrong, Y/N?" Samuel asked me.

"Oh...nothing..." I said to him as I look at the roses he bought for me.

"You know Y/N, I already like you since I first saw you, you're so beautiful and kind-hearted" Samuel said to me, making me blush.

"Thank you, Samuel. I don't know what to do without you..." I said as I look at him.

Time Skip >

I'm already at home, eating my chips as I talk to Jinsoul through my phone.

"OMG SO IT'S NOW YOU AND SAMUEL?!" Jinsoul screamed so loudly that hurts my ear.

"Y-yeah...you don't have to scream so loud..." I said to her.

"Sorry, I just love you two being together. You two will be the cutest couple in the whole school" Jinsoul said to me.

"B-but-" I was cut off by Jinsoul.

"Wait, my mom's here. Talk to you later..." She said to me as she ended the phone call.

I put down my phone in the bed and just stare at the ceiling.

What am I gonna do now...

What did I put myself into...

I look at my phone wallpaper and it was me and Samuel together.

Then I unlocked it, my wallpaper becomes a picture of Jaemin and stared at it for a minute.

I'm sorry...