|| 20 ||

Samuel's POV

Me and Y/N are currently cuddling in my bed as we watch a romantic movie.

"I wish we could be like that..." I mumbled to her as we watch the actors getting married in the movie.

"Someday..." She mumbled to me.

The movie is about to end when we heard the doorbell ring.

"Wait, someone's at the door..." She said to me.

Weird.

"Does your mom come home early?" She asked me.

"No..." I said as I shake my head at her before standing up from my bed to open the door.

She paused the movie as we both left the room and go open the door.

I walk towards the front door as she stayed behind me.

I slowly open the door when someone suddenly hugs me.

"Samuel..." She said.

"Y-Yeri?" I said as I pulled away and look at her.

Yeri.

"Yeri, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I just wanna see my boyfriend..." She said to me, about to hug me again but I avoided it.

I look at Y/N's face at us, I know that Y/N is asking why did Yeri call me her boyfriend.

"Y/N, it's not what you think-" I said but Yeri cut me off.

"Oh, so she's Y/N...your new girlfriend..." Yeri said as she finally stopped trying to hug me and glare at Y/N.

"Hello Y/N..." She said as she walked towards her.

"Do you even know me?" Yeri asked Y/N.

Y/N shakes her head no at Yeri as I walk towards them both.

"Yeri- stop-" I said but Yeri cut me off.

"No Samuel, I have to ask her..." Yeri said to me.

I can see Y/N shivering in fear.

"So you don't know me huh..." Yeri said.

"Well, I'm gonna introduce myself, I am Samuel's first girlfriend. We both love each other..." Yeri added.

"He always give me some flowers every anniversary, but then, I can't believe that he met a girl like you..." Yeri said looking at Y/N up and down.

"A filthy little peasant-" I cut her off.

"Yeri, stop!" I shouted at Yeri as I block her way.

"Samuel, she has to know!" Yeri shouted back as she pulled Y/N on front of her and started fighting her.

Yeri grabbed Y/N's hair with both hands as she pulled it and moved it like crazy.

I saw Y/N fight back at her as I tried to break them apart.

"YERI! Y/N! STOP!" I shouted as they finally stopped.

"Stop, okay?! Yeri, please! Leave us alone! We're over! We're fucking over!" I shouted at Yeri as I hug Y/N.

"It's okay..." I mumbled to Y/N as she nodded.

"This isn't over...I will come back!" Yeri shouted.

"Just leave the goddamn house!" I shouted at Yeri as she finally left.

I hug Y/N tightly and she hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry..." I said to her.

"I-it's okay..." She said to me.

I pulled away to look at her face and saw a bruise in the corner of her lips.

"Oh no..." I said quietly as I stare at her bruise.

"I'll go get some ice..." I said to her and she nodded.

I walk over to the kitchen to get a bowl and put a cloth with ice in it.

I walk back to Y/N as I saw her sat down on the couch.

I sat down beside her and start to touch her bruise with the cloth gently as she flinched.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." I said to her as I stopped but then continue when it's now okay.

"I did't expect that to happen..." I said to her.

"Me too..." Y/N said.

"I should've told you about her..." I said.

"She's my crazy ex-girlfriend, I never liked her for her attitude but my mom likes her. She wants us to be together but I don't want to..." I added.

"That's sad..." Y/N said as she stared at me.

"Uh- forget about it, what's important right now that Yeri will not come back and disturb us..." I said to Y/N as I place the cloth back in the bowl when Y/N suddenly hugs me.

"I love you Kim Samuel..." She mumbled to me.

"I love you too Y/N..." I said back.