|| 3 ||

Jaemin's POV

I am currently lying down in my bed playing some games in my phone when someone knocked on my door.

I immediately put my phone down and sit up on my bed.

"Come in" I said as the door opened, revealing my mother.

"Hello Jaemin..." My mother said.

"Hi mom..." I said awkwardly.

"So...your grandfather called me a while ago..." My mother trailed off as I nodded.

"And...he told me that he wants us to move to USA to live with him for a while since school days is almost over..." My mother told me.

"Wait, we're gonna leave?" I asked my mom.

"Yeah...but we'll also go back here when vacation is almost over..." My mom added.

"You should pack all the stuff that you will bring in the US..." My mother said as she left my room.

I should talk to Y/N first before we leave...

I look at the time and it's already 10:00 PM.

"I should go to sleep now..." I said to myself as I turn off the lights and force myself to sleep so I can talk to Y/N tomorrow.

Next Morning >

I woke up in my bed and go took a bath quickly then go downstairs to be greeted by my mom.

"Hey Jaemin- what's the rush?" She asked me.

"I have to talk to someone before we go to the US-" Jaemin said as I poured cereal and milk in my bowl and eat it quickly.

"Jaemin- be careful- your uniform..." My mom said as she watched me eat.

Then I go brush my teeth before getting my bag and leave the house.

"Love you mom!" I shouted outside the house, loud enough for her to hear me as I go straight to school.

I have to talk to Y/N before I leave. I wanna tell her that I love her.

I ran to school as I arrived at the campus. I went to look for Y/N when I saw her with her other friends and...

Samuel...

I look at them and they both look happy together.

I really thought that she will only date me...

I watched Samuel leaned close to her face and kiss her cheek.

Y/N smiled as he kissed her cheek when she saw me.

I looked at her before I ran away.

I ran straight inside the school when Y/N is about to follow me.

I walked inside the hallway and pretend to open my locker as Y/N walked straight to the hallway, not noticing me until a tear rolled out my eye.

I wiped it away and go straight to my first subject.

Y/N's POV

I was looking for Jaemin around the school but I can't find him.

"Jaemin, I need to talk to you..." I said as I give up on looking for him.

"Y/N, where did you go?" I heard Samuel said as I turned around to look at him.

"I'm looking for someone..." I said to him.

"Who?" Samuel asked me.

"Jaemin..." I answered.

"W-well, he's not even around here..." Samuel said as he look around.

"He must went straight to his first subject. We both know that boy doesn't want to miss his classes..." Samuel said to me.

"Let's go to our first class too and maybe you'll have the chance to talk to him after school" Samuel added.

I look around one more time, hoping Jaemin is really there but I didn't see him.

Time Skip >

It's now dismissal but I still haven't seen Jaemin.

"Y/N, let's go home now..." Samuel said to me as he grab my wrist.

"Wait- how about Jaemin..." I said looking around to look for Jaemin.

"I think he already left..." Samuel said to me.

"You can talk to him in the next morning-" I cut him off as soon as I saw Jaemin.

"JAEMIN!" I shouted as I chase him.

"Hey! Wait up!" Samuel shouted from behind but I ignored him.

I need to talk to Jaemin.

I decided to run to him but he's so quick at walking.

"Jaemin!" I shouted from the distance but he keeps on walking.

"Fuck this-" I cursed as I ran again to chase him when I finally catched up with him.

"Jaemin-" I said panting when he got in the car on front of me.

Why are there luggages?

Is Jaemin gonna leave?

"Jaemin!" I said walking up to their car and knocking on his window.

"Jaemin, I need to talk to you..." I said through the window.