|| 30 ||

Samuel's POV

I ran back home because my aunt said so.

As I arrived there, I walked towards the front door and open it to reveal my aunt talking to someone.

My aunt turned to around when she saw me standing there.

"Samuel, you're finally home, where did you go?" My aunt ask as she walked towards me.

"I went to Y/N's house to visit her..." I said to my aunt and she nodded.

"Well okay, I'm sorry for disturbing your date-" I cut my aunt off.

"No, it's okay. We didn't really go outside, we just stayed inside the house..." I said to my aunt.

"Okay, but I'm so happy that you're now here, your surprise is actually waiting for you..." My aunt said.

"Waiting?" I said.

"Yeah..." My aunt said as she turned around to look at the visitor .

The visitor stood up from her seat as she stared at me.

"S-Samu-el?" The visitor stuttered.

Wait no-

That person is not just a visitor...

Is she my mom?

I look at my aunt as she smiled widely at me while I stand there.

"Are you not gonna say or ask anything to her?" My aunt said as I look back at the woman.

I started walking towards her and stopped when I'm right on front of her.

"Are you my mom?" I asked her as the woman slowly nodded.

"Samuel..." She said as she open her arms wide for me to hug her.

I've always wish to see my mom and now, she's finally here...

I ran to her and hug her tight as my tears fall down my eyes.

"I-I have always wished that I can see my mother for the past years. I-I always wished to Santa that you'll come back home every Christmas until I found out that Santa doesn't exist. I was so jealous to all the children around because they have a mom who's taking care of them" I said while hugging her.

"And I-I'm so happy that you're here now, mom. I thought I will wait for a few more years to see you..." I said as I pulled away from the hug to reveal teary eyes to my mother.

My mother cupped my face and wipe my tears away with her thumb.

"I'm sorry, Samuel. I went to some other countries for the business trip. I decided to work harder when your father died..." My mother said.

"I want you to live a happy life but I can't help it and be sad because you're far away from me, I call your aunt sometimes and ask her if you're okay, we can't even communicate with each other properly but now I'm here, we can be happy together!" My mother added as we hug again.

"I'm so happy that you two reunited, mother and son..." My aunt said as we pulled away.

"Yeah...there's so many things I wanted to tell my mom when she's still at a business trip..." I said to my aunt.

"Also...who's your girlfriend again?" My mom suddenly asked.

"Oh! Y/N...her name is Y/N..." I said to my mom happily.

"Tell her to come over here tonight so we can have a dinner together since I'm now here and so I can get to know your girlfriend more..." My mom told me and I nodded.

"Sure mom..." I said to her.

Can't wait to tell this to Y/N...

Y/N's POV

Jaemin is still at my house, we are cuddling in my bed.

He gave me the flowers when Samuel already left and it was beautiful.

I don't know when we will stop hiding...

"Y/N..." Jaemin said in a soft voice.

"Yeah..." I said.

"I know what you're thinking...and I don't know either...I just want to tell everyone that you're now mine but you already belong to someone else..." Jaemin told me.

"I don't love him anymore but I can't just leave him like that..." I said to Jaemin.