|| 24 ||

Jaemin's POV

"So where do you wanna go?" I asked Y/N as I put my arm around her neck while we walk across the park.

"Uhm...I don't know, where do you think is the best place to hold a date?" She asked me.

"Uhm...carnival?" I asked her.

"I had enough with those games, I don't want a stuff toy again, I'm not little girl anymore..." She told me.

"Okay...chill...uhm..." I said, thinking of a place again.

"Uhm...restaurant?" I asked.

"I'm on a diet..." She told me.

"A car ride?" I asked her.

"You don't even have a car..." She said as she look at me.

"Right..." I said, realizing that I don't have a car.

"Uhm...I can't think anymore..." I said to her, giving up on thinking.

"You know what, let's just stay here at the park, let's just enjoy these children playing with each other..." She told me as she lead me towards the bench.

"Sure..." I said to her as we sat down on a bench.

"Look at that two kids..." Y/N said as I look at what she's talking about.

A little girl just tripped and bruised her knee but a boy just came to help her.

"What a prince..." Y/N said.

"They're just like us..." I said, watching the little boy help the little girl to stand up.

"I am the little boy and you're the little girl..." I said to her.

"Wonder if they will end up together when they're now old..." I asked.

"It's based on their destiny..." Y/N said to me.

"Hey, are you getting bored?" I decided to ask her.

"Yeah, why?" Y/N asked.

"We can ask the children if we can join their game" I said to her happily.

"Wait, we'll play with them?" Y/N asked before she stands up.

"Yeah, why? You don't want?" I asked as I watch her head look down.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, feeling worried.

"Are you sick? Does your head hurt? We can go home now-" She cut me off.

"N-no, let's go join the kids..." She told me as she walk towards them.

"Hey...would you mind if we will join your game?" She asked a kid who's playing with his friends.

"Uhm, sure!" The kid thought of it for a second until he agreed.

"Yes!" I said happily.

"I'm it!" I said to them all.

Y/N and the kids started hiding as I cover my eyes and count to 1 to 10.

Time Skip >

Y/N is now the last person I got to find.

"Y/N?" I said as I walk slowly towards the tree, I have a feeling that she's there.

"Y/N? I know you're behind the tree so give up now..." I said as I look around the tree but she's not there.

"I'm over here, you idiot!" I heard Y/N shouted from the distance.

"Oh, you're so in trouble!" I shouted back at her as I started chasing her and she started running away.

Good thing, I'm a fast runner so I reach Y/N as I hug her waist and we both fall down to the ground filled with grass.

We both cuddle each other on the grass when the kids saw us.

The kid's POV

"Isn't that the girl who's with her boyfriend and played with us back then?" I asked my friends.

"Yeah, why is she with another man now? And they're h-hugging each other on the ground...ew.." My friend said, feeling disgusted at their actions.

"You know what, let's just leave them alone...it's their own lives..." I said to him and he nodded and continued playing without them.