|| 43 ||

Samuel's Mother's POV

I was at the living room, sitting on the sofa, waiting for Samuel to come back home when the door suddenly opens, revealing Samuel.

"Samuel..." I said as I stand up from my seat and made him stop in his tracks.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Did you catch Y/N cheating on you?" I added that made him turn around to look at me.

"I have no time to talk about that shit..." He cussed on front of me as he went upstairs to his room.

I can tell that he lock his door so I can't come in, nor his aunt.

Samuel's POV

"AAAAHHHH!" I screamed as I threw some vases inside my bedroom.

I keep on throwing stuff as I think about what happened today and what Y/N did for me.

When all the vases are broken, I leaned against the wall and slide down as I cover my face with my hands.

Why would she do this to me...

I trust her with all my heart until I found out that she's actually cheating me.

With Jaemin...

How long they have been hiding their relationship from me?

I started to cry in my own hands as I think about it.

Samuel's Mother's POV

I was standing on front of Samuel's door as I hear his sobs and cries about Y/N.

I decided to call Yeri about this.

I get my phone out of my dress's pocket and call Yeri.

"Hello? Auntie?" Yeri said as she answered my call.

"Good news, Yeri..." I said to her.

"What is it, auntie?!" Yeri became curious as soon as she heard "good news".

"Samuel and Y/N are finally over, Samuel caught her cheating" I said to her.

"I knew it! What is Samuel doing right now?" She asked me.

"Crying out loud about Y/N...I also heard him breaking stuff inside his room that made me worried, what if he does something that can harm himself?" I said to her.

"Oh my god, no! I'm gonna go there tomorrow morning to visit him and make sure he's okay..." She said to me and I nodded.

"Okay...it's now your chance to make Samuel fall in love with you again..." I said to her as we both ended the call.

I walked towards my own bedroom to go to sleep.

Tomorrow Morning >

Samuel's POV

I was staying in my room, still crying in the morning.

Can't get over about Y/N...

Until my door suddenly opened revealing my aunt with a spare key of my bedroom.

"Good morning Samuel...you have a visitor..." She said with a smile that made got up from the bed to see who it was.

I walked downstairs to see Yeri sitting on the sofa when she turned her head and saw me.

"Samuel..." She said with a smile when she walked towards me and give me a hug.

"I missed you so much Samuel..." She mumbled to me, I didn't hug her back.