|| 40 ||

Y/N's POV

I was woke up by the sound of my phone buzzing, signalling someone is calling me.

I lazily get my phone on top of my nightstand and answer the call.

"Hello?" I said lazily.

"Hello Y/N?, it's me Jaemin. Can you please go here at my house? We need to finish our date since you left quickly yesterday" Jaemin said to me, through the phone.

"Okay...but can you give me 7 more minutes to sleep? I still feel so sleepy..." I said to him.

"Okay, take your time sleeping, babe. Love you~" Jaemin said to me in a sweet voice.

"Yay...I promise that I'll go there to continue our date. Love you too" I lazily said before we both ended the call as I drop my head into my pillow.

Time Skip >

After my energy is already recharged, I got up from the bed and go take a bath because I'll be going to Jaemin's house today.

Why not my house anyway?

Whatever...

I wore some casual clothes then eat some breakfast my mother left for me before they left to work.

I go brush my teeth then go straight to Jaemin's house.

Of course, I locked the house before I left.

Time Skip >

As soon as I arrived there, I walk towards the house's gate and call Jaemin.

"Jaemin!" I called him from outside.

"Y/N!" Jaemin said happily as soon as he saw me outside the gate.

He come towards the gate to open it and let me in.

"Let's continue our date here, did you already eat breakfast?" Jaemin asked me.

"Yeah but I still feel hungry though...my mom didn't leave me enough food..." I said to him as I hold onto my stomach.

"Great. I cooked some breakfast for you and I know you're gonna love it!" Jaemin said happily as he grabbed my wrist and pull me inside his house.

He lead me towards the dining table with two delicious meals.

"Let's go eat now, I'm so hungry and I want to eat together with you..." Jaemin said as he pulled the chair for me to sit down.

"Thank you..." I mumbled to him as he sat down on his chair too and we both started eating.

After we ate, Jaemin suddenly stood up from his seat and take the dishes to the sink.

"Jaemin, you don't have to- I can do it since I-" He cut me off.

"Let the gentleman do it" Jaemin said as he started washing the dishes.

"You can go there at the living room or at my bedroon to wait for me..." Jaemin said to me while washing the dishes.

"Okay..." I said as I went upstairs, to his room.

I entered his bedroom and plop down on his bed and wait for him.

Samuel is such a sweet and innocent guy...

I don't want to hurt him...

My thoughts were interrupted when Jaemin came in the room.

"Oh, you're here..." Jaemin said as he plops down next to me in bed.

"Did you miss me?" Jaemin asked when he place his arm around my waist.

"No....well kinda..." I said to him that made him smile.

But then it slowly fade away.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him, noticing his frown.

"I'm thinking when are you gonna leave Samuel?" He asked me as he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Like I said, I can't leave Samuel just like that, I need to make him fully understand that I love someone else and tell him that I love him as a friend" I said to Jaemin as I cup his cheeks, still lying on bed.

"But Y/N, I need you to be with me forever, I don't wanna hide our relationship anymore, I want to tell everyone in this world that we are together-" I cut him off.

"Soon Jaemin...soon..." I said as I peck his lips.

He's right though...

I was about to kiss him when my phone started ringing.

"Dang it..." I heard Jaemin mumble under his breath.

I get my phone out of my pocket and answer it immediately.

"Hello?"

It's Samuel.

"Samuel!" I said as I sit up on the bed before Jaemin.

"Y/N, let's continue our date. We're not done yet with it, I need to spend more time with you..." Samuel said to me through the phone and I nodded.

"Okay, okay, I'll go there right now..." I said to him before we both ended the call.

"Not again..." Jaemin said with a sad voice as I peck his nose and left his house to go to Samuel's.