|| 36 ||

Next Morning >

Y/N's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when my phone just bleeped, notifying me a message.

I grab my phone beside me and look at the message.

Samuel❤️👫:
"Don't forget our date today :)"

Shit, right...

Y/N:
"Okay, I'm going :)"

I replied to him when another message appeared on my screen.

Jaemin💕:
"Don't forget to come at the carnival for our date tonight ❤️"

Jaemin texted me.

Y/N:
"Okay, after me and Samuel's date..."

I replied to him.

I look at my wardrobe and find some clothes that they will both like but they kinda have different taste...

Samuel likes these kind of clothes while the other is what Jaemin likes

"Oh no..." I said to myself, choosing what I'm gonna wear until an idea pops in my head.

"Aha!" I said as I get the shirt that Samuel likes and the pants that Jaemin likes.

"Awesome..." I said to myself as I put my clothes aside then my phone bleeped again.

It's a text from Samuel again.

Samuel❤️👫:
"Can't wait for our date, I'm gonna go to the park now and set things up but don't come yet! It won't be a surprise anymore"

He texted me.

Y/N:
"Okay :)"

I replied to him.

Samuel's Mother's POV

I was at the living room, watching news while drinking a coffee when my son suddenly came down.

"I'm gonna go somewhere quickly..." Samuel said as he place his phone on the table.

He left his phone on the table as I watch him left the house.

I glance at his phone and I decided to look at it.

I was surprised that it wasn't even locked.

I look through his messages, I noticed that he already deleted his conversation with Yeri until I saw Y/N's name so I decided to look at their conversation.

Samuel:
"Don't forget our date today :)"

Y/N💖👫:
"Okay, I'm going :)"

Samuel:
"Can't wait for our date, I'm gonna go to the park now and set things up but don't come yet! It won't be a surprise anymore"

I read their whole conversation and now, I finally know...

I decided to call Yeri about this.

I grab my phone that was beside me and dial Yeri's number as I call her.

I waited for her to pick it up and she finally did.

"Hello aunt? I'm at the salon right now, getting my hair and nails done-" I cut her off.

"Samuel and Y/N are going on a date at the park today, I want you to follow Samuel later..." I said to her.

"Okay aunt, I'm going. I'm gonna take Samuel from her because first love never dies..." Yeri said through the phone that made me chuckle.

"Now, go get him..." I said to her.

"Just wait a little more, my hair is almost done..." Yeri said.

Time Skip >

Y/N's POV

It's now the date of me and Samuel.

This time, I'm not late...

I wore the clothes that I prepared after taking a shower and brushing my teeth.

I check myself in the mirror until I remembered that I'm going on a date with Jaemin too.

What if Samuel finds out?

I was in my deep thoughts when someone texted me.

I check my phone to see who's it from and it's Samuel's.

Samuel❤️👫:
"You can go here now, I'm now done setting this place up :) don't be late~"

Samuel texted me as I hurriedly left the house and run to the park.

As I arrived there, I saw a silver car on front of the park but I ignored it when I saw Samuel who's waiting for me.

"Samuel!" I called him from behind and he immediately turned around.

I saw him holding some pink flowers and come towards me.

"I'm glad you came..." Samuel said to me as he handed me the flowers when some children started coming out of the bushes, singing a love song.

"Samuel..." I said blushing while looking at the children singing as they showed some cardboards saying "I love you Y/N".

"Do you like it?" Samuel asked me and I nodded.

"Of course I do, Samuel...you're the sweetest boyfriend ever!" I said to him.

"That's not the end of the surprise yet..." He said to me as he leads me towards the table that was filled with the dishes I love.

"I actually cook those by myself..." Samuel added.

Samuel literally just cooked my favorite meals.

"Shall we eat?" Samuel asked me and I nodded.

He pulled the chair for me to sit down as he went to the other side of the table and started eating.