|| 2 ||

Jaemin's POV

I layed down on my bed as I pick up my phone and look at my wallpaper.

Y/N...

"Y/N...do you still like me?" I said as I stare at the ceiling.

-Flashback-

"Hey..." A female voice said as I look at her.

"Mind if I sit beside you?" She asked me.

I nodded as I move a bit to my side to give her space to sit.

"I'm Y/N by the way..." She said to me as she gives me a smile.

"Jaemin..." I said to her as we reach our hands out for a handshake.

"So why are you here all alone?" Y/N asked me.

"Oh, I'm really not comfortable with people..." I said to her lowly.

"Oh, we're opposite..." She said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked her.

"I have many friends and I'm comfortable being with them..." She said to me.

"Oh...okay..." I said.

"You know what, you should join us..." She said to me as she stood up and grab my hand and lead me to somewhere.

I look at her hand that was holding my own hand as I look up at her again.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet Jaemin..." Y/N introduced me to her friends.

"Hey Jaemin!" The girl said at me.

"Hey..." I said awkwardly.

"Don't be shy, bro!" A guy come up at me as he placed his arm around my neck.

"We're gonna be your new friends!" He said as he hyped up all the people there.

"Oh yeah, Jaemin meet Samuel...one of my friends..." Y/N said as she introduced me to a guy named Samuel.

"Nice to meet you..." Samuel said as he reaches his hand out for a handshake.

And I accepted it.

"Yay! I really hope that you two get along together! We'll be the best crew ever!" Y/N said happily.

---

"Let's go Jaemin!" Y/N pulled my wrist as we run towards the rollercoaster.

"Be careful, Y/N. You might trip-" I was cut off when Y/N tripped on her shoelaces but I pulled her close to me so she won't fall down.

I look at her as she looks up to my face.

We stayed silent as we leaned close to each other's faces slowly to connect our lips when we heard Samuel's voice.

"COTTON CANDY IS HERE!" Samuel shouted as we let go of each other and act like nothing happened.

"Wow...thanks Samuel..." Y/N said to Samuel as she took her cotton candy from his hand.

"Oh...they ran out of cotton candy, Jaemin...I'm sorry..." Samuel said to me as he eats his cotton candy.

"I-it's okay..." I said to him.

"Are you sure?" Samuel asked and I nodded.

"Okay..." Samuel said as he turned around to look at Y/N.

"So where do you want to go, Y/N?" Samuel asked Y/N as they both left me from behind.

I look at Y/N who's looking at me while she talks to Samuel.

I looked away and go on my own.

---

Me and Y/N still remembered the moment that we almost kissed but we just kept it to ourselves. We are alone at the school's rooftop as we watch the students down there.

"Are you jealous?" Y/N suddenly asked.

"Jealous of what?" I asked her.

"Jealous of me and Samuel..." She said to me.

"M-me? No...of course, not..." I lied.

"I can tell that you're lying..." Y/N said as she walk up to me.

"Hey...don't feel bad..." She said to me as she cups my face.

"I don't like him, I like you...I see him as my friend and I see you as my boyfriend. I should be nice to Samuel since he's always there for me before I met you but trust me, we are just friends, nothing more..." Y/N said to me.

"Oh yeah, when are you gonna ask me to be your girlfriend?" Y/N asked she lets go of my face.

"Probably when I have the guts to ask you..." I said to her as she chuckled.

"When, where, how, what, why, I'm always gonna say yes to you..." Y/N said as she kissed my cheek.

-End Of Flashback-

Then what happened earlier is the next thing that happened.

"You're so dumb, Jaemin..." I said to myself as I cover my head with my pillow.